Ch. 14

*few weeks later night of full moon*
*sorina pov*
I was nervous tonight was the full moon and I had yet to explain things about it to Casey. I have only known him for a month. I was so agitated I kept pacing  my room like caged panther.  "You know you could just tell him." Raph said from my door way knowing what was making me upset. "But what if I turn on him? Last time I was knocked out. My panther wouldn't recognize him. I don't want to hurt him." I said downcast. "You tell him or I will. He knows you have that form. Tell him the past behind it." Raph said before going away. I growled and started taking my anger out on the wall. "Sorina!" I heard Casey shout making me stop. My hands were scraped and sore and I didn't realize I had tears going down my face. "Go away Casey. Not tonight." I begged backing away from him. "Night please Raph said you had something to tell me and if it's making you this upset I know I might not like it so spill." Casey said closing my door. "I'm not safe on full moons." I muttered. "Not safe does this have to do with how I found you?" He asked. I looked at him shocked. "What?" He asked. "You guessed right off the hockey stick." I said with a small chuckle. "Yea. Care to explain?" He said. "On full moons I go full mutant. I become a full panther with human qualities. I've tried bringing out my panther but it only works during the full moon like a werewolf. It used to be the only time I could go topside. But tonight I'm agitated as I don't know how the panther will react to you. I'm more primitive as a panther. Deadly. I don't want to hurt you." I said spilling everything. Next thing I know is being enveloped in his strong arms. "I'm here for you sorina. We can try it tonight see how it works. If it's fine I shall stay if not I won't come over on full moons but you won't loose me." Casey said. I smiled and purred softly making him laugh. I felt the moons pull and backed away. "Stand by the door." I insisted at his look as I felt the shift happen. He did as I asked and soon I was in panther mode. I sniffed everything noticing the intruder. I sniffed again, ice and kinda woodsy smell. I looked at the intruder and took in his shaggy hair and eyes. Eyes that spoke volumes. "Mine" I rumbled before walking cautiously up to him and rubbing my head on his hand.

*casey pov*
When sorina pulled away I knew something was wrong. "Stand by the door." She commanded and I did as she asked. I watched as my beautiful girlfriend transformed into a sleek black panther. I stood still waiting for her to make a move. She sniffed around a bit before a rumbling "mine" was heard. She took a few steps towards me and brushed her head on my hand. "Night." I said softly looking down into those big hazel eyes I loved so much. "Let's stay in tonight. Have you get used to me. And so no foot can try to take you again." I said gently. She nodded "movies then?" She asked. Pointing her tail at her tv. "Yes." I said I flicked it on and found a movie "beastly?" I asked. "Sure." She said curling up on her bed. I selected it and went to sit on the floor by her bed. After getting whacked in the head a few times by her tail as she moved around to do so purposely. "Can I help you?" I asked grabbing her tail after the fifth time. "Come up here." She said gazing at me. I sighed and climbed up once settled I found myself with a lap full of panther as she snuggled up on me. "Happy?" I asked laughing. I only got a purr in response. I shrugged happy in the moment.