Ch 28

*Casey pov*
The season was over for hockey and while we played good we didn't make it to the finals but we were very close. I opened the door and found the ice cream shop ready for the warm months. Going up to the flat I noticed there was soft Celtic music playing. I opened the door and found my beautiful wife curled up under her favorite blanket purring lightly with a hand over her stomach and an empty tea cup beside her. I chuckled and grabbed a glass of water before coming back to wait for her to wake up but then I noticed the book under the cup. "What to expect when your expecting" I dropped my glass and it shattered startling sorina. "What? Casey!" She exclaimed leaping up and kissing me. "Hey night. Sorry I startled you." I whispered into her hair. "It's alright what made you drop the glass?" She asked. "The book under your tea cup." I answered simply. She glanced over and got embarrassed. "Your going to be a father Casey. Your dad is trilled and so is my family." She said softly. "And so am I night. Just a little shocked is all." I said before kissing her. Then I knelt down with my hands on her belly that was not even showing yet. "Hello in there. You better not hurt your mother she is a good person. This is your father speaking." I said making sorina laugh. We curled up in bed to watch a movie but sorina fell back to sleep. I stayed up vowing to myself that nothing ever would harm any of my children present or future.