Ch. 27

*few months later*
*sorina pov*
It was early April and I felt horrible. Every morning for the last week my stomach would rebel. Luckily Casey was out with the team and didn't have to risk becoming sick. I put off preparing the ice cream store that Casey and I lived above. It was only the beginning of April and still quite chilly. And that day I was going to visit my brothers in the sewer. I pulled on a jacket and headed out to the secret entrance Donnie installed for me in the alleyway beside the house. My stomach gurgled unhappily. "Hush you once I get there I can have dad make me some mint tea just like when I was little." I thought taking a calming breath. I walked in and was soon wrapped in turtle hugs! "Sis is back!" Mikey screamed hugging me tightly which I really didn't like as what I managed to eat that morning came right up and over his shell. "Ewwww!" He shrieked and raced off and I felt my fathers hand rubbing my back. "Better my child? Would you like some mint tea while Donnie has a look at you?" He asked. "Yes please dad." I said as Donnie scooped me up. "So how long has this been going on sora?" Don asked setting me on the table. "A week or so. Mainly in the early hours." I said as he puttered around his lab. He stopped and looked at me strangely before opening a drawer. "Here do as it says then bring it back." Handing me a box reading pregnancy test. "Really?" I asked surprised that I didn't think of it. "Morning sickness is a sign. Now go on." Donnie said as I went to follow the instructions.

*minutes later*
I sat looking at the results. "I'm going to be a mom" I whispered my tail flicking slowly. "Yes yes you are. Now you better go tell the others cuz I'm not going to be the one who tells dad or Raphael!" Donnie said pushing me out of the lab gently. "So sorina what does the doctor say?" Raph asked. "That he's going to be an uncle. And Mikey, you and Leo will be uncles." I said with a smirk waiting for it to click. "Wait so you mean to say is, your pregnant?" Leo asked as it dawned on him. "I call the cool uncle!" Mikey shouted. "Congratulations my daughter. A little one will be a blessing upon the family." Dad said handing me my cup of mint tea. "Thanks guys. Do you mind calling Jax and telling him. I just want to relax a bit." I asked. "I shall sorina. You rest now and drink your tea." Dad said placing a kiss on my head.

•authors note•
That was a much better chapter so there will be a baby jones on the way!! Now I want some ideas from you guys.
What gender
Twins? Yes or no?
Name suggestions (these are a few I like but feel free to comment others you think of)
Boys:
Zander
Greg
Darin
Philip

Girls:
Ericka
Leala
Alanna
Tamara