Ch 26

*sorina pov*
I was so nervous for today. Today I would become mrs sorina jones. Donnie had found a way to revert everyone to humans for a few hours so Casey and I could get married as Jax said "properly." There was an actual priest and everything Jax had set it all up for us as our present. This also meant splinter could walk me down the isle. April was doing my hair into soft flowing wavy curls and light makeup. "You know sorina I'm really sorry what I did in the past I see now that you two were meant for each other" April said finishing and letting me turn towards the mirror. "Yea well I always thought you and Don would work out better anyways." I said laughing taking in the site we made. Best friends once more and April was the only bridesmaid as my coworkers at the Grey Wolf Parlor couldn't make it. Then my dad walked in. "Oh sora child you look stunning." He said with a sad smile. In human form he looked just like his picture but a little older. "No crying! You will ruin the make up! Now let's get going!" April said. I saw my brothers and Leo looked resigned. "Leo you will meet someone one day and you will understand." I whispered to him as the music struck up.

Then it was my turn and my dad and I walked down the isle and there was Casey waiting but I could see happiness under the unshed tears in his eyes. And after the "I do." He kissed me like never before. Then we could go home.

Mikey was of course the dj to the small party and we had changed into more functional clothes. The party was fun but then Leo presented us with tickets to Costa Rica. "Go have fun." He said with a smile as I hugged him.

Casey and I left on the plane that night apparently my brothers and Jax packed our bags earlier so we didn't have to scramble. 

•authors note•
Wow that was horrible but that was the first time writing an actual wedding scene. Usually I just skip it but I felt like attempting that time. Also I chose Costa Rica as I went there once in a trip and it was beautiful. Anyways sorry for that horrible chapter!