Chapter 45 Josoline

Im to finish this book but it seems like it's just soooo Long.anyway god bless all my readers and that's for the vote support in my dm..
And the few last chapter needs to be edited....... thanks for reading.

*****

The music hummed, the musicians played only classical songs. They waltz and the guest seemed to be enjoying themselves, as the group stood there in ackward silence. Leonardo had hoped and begged to see her again but he had lost faith each year when no word of her where abouts would surface.

"Let's go to the library" Theo suggested after what felt like for ever in silence. He noting the ghostly look on each faces.

Max gave Josoline a questionable glance then to Leo.," What's going on?"

" Nothing just come with us"Leonardo said still staring at josoline. His face a mask. She couldn't tell if he was about to grab her an kiss her or kill her.

They moved off up the stairs through the halls. Never did Josoline thought she'd be in these corridors again, not very much had changed the halls still felt and looked the same.

Michael opened the library door and they stepped in, they also noticed that lady Ella had stayed back. Michael thought her smart for doing so.

Maxwell held her hand upon entering at first she didn't notice because she had grown so accustom to him holding her hand but Leonardo noticed an everyone else and to say he was upset was a understand statement.

Michael closed the door behind them," you want a drink Maxwell?" Micheal offered handed Becka then Theo and Leo a glass

" Yes .." he replied.He looked at josoline," and get me water with a hint of lime flavor for Josoline as well" he added.

She blushed at how well he knew her, she looked at him with affection then she felt eyes burning into her. She slowly looked up and their eyes clashed, she felt the intensity of his gaze. She swollowed hard then licked her lips.

Leo knew and she was nervous even though she had appeared strong.

They stared at him like he grew a head. Micheal felt the tension building up but was unsure of what was going on he poured the drink and gave it to her and him.

" Josoline ?" Becka called .

Becka walked towards her then knelt before with tears in her eyes," you are here ..I thought you were in America..but..but"she stuttered

She touched her knee and Josoline eyes when dark," Do not touch me " bluntly said.

Becka was stunned but she knew she deserved it, not after the way they left things." I know I betrayed you and I'm sorry" Becka plead. Tears streaming down her cheeks.

Josoline looked away at how painful this felt,"I don't wish for a apology , I believe your six years too late for that"

" But.. allow me__" Josoline rised a hand cutting her off.

" I wish to have nothing to do with you...my forgiveness had also died six years ago with your apology and relation"

It felt like a slap to the face as she stood and looked at the woman she prayed to God that one day forgive her.

Josi stood from her seat and walked about the room," oh I never thought I'd be here again" she said picking out a book from the shelf.

"Josoline what's going on?" Max questioned after the scene he had just witnessed Josoline had more than a fair share of thing he knew nothing of.

She placed back the book , Leonardo's back turned. A pool filled with emotion came upon him he even swore he was dying in it, he watched the fire Flicker and really listen to her voice, was this a dream?