chapter 48 The old

So padder I am soooo excited writing I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing ...so here goes..

PS

Vote*
Comments*

This chapter is dedicated to all who believed in me and my work...

*****

Josoline stared at the corridor as if it was the way to hell. Her body trembled at the thought of who she may encounter. The evening was dark and the halls were barely lite.

When she had arrived a maid met her, not saying much even when Josoline tried to make small talk but she led her to the halls then at the end was the Royal chambers, the Royal guards stood at each post each looking mean in there own way, some faces were familiar from her back then.

She slowly walked to the large doors as she stood face to face it, she inhaled sharply trying to level her thoughts. She came here to end it, to tell him off and that he had no claim or right to  treat her this way.

She knocked on the door and she placed her mask of the unbothered on, ruthless woman she grew to be.

The door open and there he stood in all his glory his upper body was not clothe. His hair in a mess his frame was still very much appealing ,  She bit down on her lips the memories of him having her in the hidden chambers, kissing touching -

Why did he have to be so sexy , the man made her hands ache to touch him. She gave herself a mental slap trying to get a grip and never lose sight at the task at hand. She would be leaving back for a America in a less than a week, she had no time for this and she already had Maxwell -or did she .

He walked away his back was turned ,' Do you plan on staying out in the halls Ms Prescott?" His voice low and unnerving.

She was taken aback by his words_so formal, she slowly walked in closing the door behind her. This chamber was bigger much bigger than his last she admired the room a bit and it's décor So this what a kings chambers look like she thought.

She looked at the man before her .

He watched the flames flicker his hands tucked in his night trousers.

"  I am here" she stated the obvious.

" So I see" Leo dark voice said in little less than a whisper.

She swollowed hard and held her head high, she would not be the weak girl he once knew.

" I did not come here to stay . You crossed a line Leo -"

"  King Leonardo for you" he cut her off.

She bit her lips and looked up to the chandelier," king Leonardo what is my purpose here " she said through gritted teeth.

He turned to look at her with a smirk, " You most know"

He admired her white sher slick Muslim dress her hair let lose and make up beautifully done. He smiled inwardly that she had placed effort in looking this appealing for him. Who was he kidding she always was lovely then and now.

" I do not . know" her voice cracked as she spoke.

He walked towards her like a predator," I . Want. You."

It was simple he thought, just like that he kissed her hard . He gripped her upper arm pinning her to the door , he inhaled her scent . Her body stiff from fright she pushed him but he was too strong , .

He placed butterfly kisses on her neck.

She moaned in pleasure giving in ;oh gosh she forgot what his kissed felt like. He smirked then nibbled on her ear,," Do you want me to make love to you miss Prescott?"  He whispered.

She said nothing , she inhaled his manly scent . Oh she had missed it and wasn't even aware of it, she had drowned herself in getting her independence and she placed him and the memories in a dark place within her.

Her eyes rolled over biting her lips as he licked and sucked on her neck and ear.

He repeated," Do you want me to make love to you?"

His hand fell to her breast giving it a squeeze and the other pinned her small hands above her head,"Le... Le.leo "she stuttered.

" The Leonardo you knew is no more , address me as King." His voice was at the same soft tone but the dark and sardonic way he said it gave her a chill. She opened her eyes and eased  him off her which he allowed .

" I do not wish to be here KING Leonardo...so why do you not allow me to leave," she tried to compose herself from the need her body felt for his touch.,/." As like you I have also changed and I -"

Leo eyes darken with desire," you should feel lucky ." He chuckled ," matter a fact blessed that I wish to take you to bed"

He watched as her face harden from anger . This was what he wanted, wanted to hurt her as she hurted him and he would not stop until she felt every pain he had felt .

" You are truly insane why would I want to.... just because your a king..." She scoffed," only way you bed me is unless you rape me" she lied.

His face harden but he masked it with a smirk," I see Sir Maxwell pleases you "

She said nothing. Face still cool as though unfazed and that bothered him.," Why can't I feel what was once mines. Mind the less it probably won't feel as pleasurable after the things you may have done in America"

She walked to him and Shaked her head," say what you want" she hissed," but know this ...you are . NEVER touching me again!!!!"

" Or what ..? Wait for your little knight toy may come face me" he laugh bitterly.

" I can handle you on my own KING Leonardo because clearly you underestimate the woman I have become"

He said nothing and she smirked," do you not think I know I'm still your weaknesses" with that she was walking away.

" If you leave I will find some way to beheaded your lover boy "

Josoline turned looking at him , trying to find any sign to see if he was bluffing "You would not dare" her voice low

" Not only would I dare but" he walked to her place in a loose hair behind her ear," I would make sure you watch.....you see i may cant kill you but I can make your life hell just like mines when you left with not much as a goodbye"

Her eyes widen," who are you?" She thought out loud.

" I am the king of England who has the power to make or break you my beautiful Miss Prescott" he replied.

Her eyes nearly watered but she blinked them back. " but you will never be MY KING" she retorted.

He smiled at her remembering how much he missed her stubbornness.. " Do not me to behead your maid and members of your family to prove a point Miss Prescott ....please don't Temp  me" he said placing a lose strained out of her face," So be a good girl for me"