Chapter 51 the light

Never had she thought this would have happened. She stared at her father sleeping frame, she sat there in the lamp lit room just crying away. Crying because she had hurt both men ,she cried because she ended up in same situation again. God help her she prayed, she thought this was behind her she thought everything had changed .

God who was she kidding she thought. Cutting her hair and makeup was still not enough because when she saw Leo it was like her whole world changed to how it was. The spectacular feeling she felt when she saw him, the impeccable way he attired himself . Ho, she thought she was here lusting after a man she just told she had no future with.

"Papa" she called ." When I got back to this country I didn't know this would have happened..I have to leave because I really tried to be brave and face my demons "

Her mind kept replaying the morning. When she had heard Max voice she couldn't believe he came for her. He was everything , his manliness , his kindness it was easy with him but everything was so complicated with Leonardo.

" W..wh..ey" said a raspy voice breaking her from her train of thoughts. Her eyes grew wide seeing her father's eyes .

"Father?" She breath. She hugged him tight but he cought and chuckled." Your awake"

She let him go," My child I haven't seen you in so long" his voice weak.

The tears shun as she poured him water then easing his head up feeding it to him.

" My Josoline you have grown lovely" he said smiling." How have you been?"

She was surprised that her father was talking as though he hadn't been sleeping for days.

" I'm going to get mother and brother" she rose in excitement but he held her wrist to her surprise.

" Please seat down" he begged " I have to tell you something"

His eyes plead. She slowly took back her seat she immediately felt nervous. "What is it ?"

" I heard everything you had said...when you were confiding in me" he confessed.

" But how I thought you could not_" she whispered shocked thinking that he would not really hear her." But the doctor Said _ "

"The doctor do not know what he speaks of".he chuckled cutting her off. "But I need to tell you something"

"I'm listening papa"

******$*****

The room was dead silent as each eyes watched Becka intently. Her head held down she felt as if her throat was dry and she felt dizzy . She needed to do this she needed to tell them everything, this had hunted her for so long the guilt that ate at her soul. She tried to live her life but seeing Josi again awoken all the guilt.

" Becka is there something I need to know?" Michael asked timidly. He held her at bay but she held her head down.

Theo gave Hanna a questionable glance but she only looked away .

" Go on tell us .... because if I don't learn about the truth quickly I may lose my temper" Leo warned.

Michael glanced at him but said nothing, he wasn't afraid but he knew what an ass Leonardo could be ." Sweet heart what's happening?"

"I uhm" she stuttered.

" You what?"he asked again. Leonardo patience running out.

" I..." She bit down on her lips trying to get the courage.

" Listen I do not have time for this childishness" Leo barked she flinched.

" Hay stop scaring her" Micheal said putting her behind him to looked at Leonardo who's face unreadable.