t w e n t y - s e v e n: How It All Started Part: 2

*Warning* Semi-violent scene towards the end of the chapter so it you think you'll be unsettled then you could skip this, although it wouldn't be reccomended. A recap will be given in the comments if requested.

It felt pretty strange spilling everything that I've been trying to hold in for a year in a half all at once but slowly I felt myself becoming more open. It was like he was controlling me, even if he wasn't here and I wasn't going to let that happen anymore.

"Ryan was changing me. I wasn't the grunge looking girl who only wore converse. I was wearing short shorts and tight tank tops. Not that I'm judging people who wear them, I think that certain people can really rock this style but it just wasn't me. Ryan was a master manipulator, he changed someone to his liking and when he was done, he threw them away."

Rose began writing a few things down on her notepad when I stopped her.    

"I know it's your job to write these things down but can you put that down for a second? I don't want to feel like I'm being analyzed."

She let out a small smile before putting the notepad down.

"I don't really think any questions would be needed now. So if you want you could just continue. I'll listen." She silently urged me to continue so I did.

"Over the past days Ryan tried to call me and text me occasionally but I ignored him. Deep down I knew that I was making the right decision, ignoring him, but I also knew that I would call him eventually. He was my vulnerability, my poison. Kind of like tobacco in a sense; trouble in the long run but in the moment, you feel happy taking a puff."

"You guys are stupid." I said flatly to Lucy and Bryson who were dancing in their underwear to Jailhouse Rock.

"Oh come on Zoe. Dance with us. You know you want to!" Lucy was jumping up and down and shaking her head. I couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped my lips. She really was special.

"Now why would I want to be in my underwear dancing with you two? Why are you guys even in your underwear anyway? If Dylan comes in, he's going to think we're having a threesome."

Both of them stopped and looked at me for a second before they burst out laughing. I swear, they are meant to be together.

"Trust me, Dylan wouldn't think that." It was Bryson who spoke this time.

"And why would that be?"

Before Bryson could answer, Lucy began to utter a reply. "It's so obvious Zoey, he has the hots for Dylan. Dylan would actually be jealous that he couldn't be in the same room as Bryson's sexy abs."

I began laughing uncontrollably once I saw that Bryce was giving Lucy a glare. Lucy would be half-right except the fact that she got the wrong twin.

"So Zoey, will you dance with us or will you forever be the bore of the group?"

Taking offense to that, I began taking off my shirt, to the whopping a cheer of the two, when I heard my phone ring. Putting my shirt back down, I looked at the caller I.D to see that it was Ryan.

Seeing my doubt on whether I should answer the call Bryson looked over my phone, and immediately took it away when he saw who it was.

"Stop calling her you piece of shit. If I see your number again, I will personally find a way to end you."

With that he hung up and tossed the phone on Lucy's bed. I was in shock for a moment over what just happened but then it quickly turned into anger.