His house

I walk up the pathway to an extraordinary house. (Picture above) Looks like it's worth more than my life savings plus everything I own.

I stroll past the fountain and the perfectly cut bushes and knock on the huge wooden door. Then I notice the huge pull doorbell chain and yank it.

The door opens the a hunched over, old man in a suit. "Welcome to the Griffin residence." He greets
"Hi. I'm here to help set up the party," I say. He turns his head into the house and yells "Miguel!" A large, muscular man in a black v-neck, he's so tall he must be about 6'8. The old man turns back and walks away. "Name?" Miguel asks "Jess, Jess Watford." I answer "I'm setting up and catering," I clarify after a while of silence "I know who you are. Come in. Mrs Griffin is in the kitchen, she'll tell you what to do." He orders. I step inside and walk past him as fast as I can.

I keep walking until I realise I have no idea where the kitchen is "Where-"
"Third on the left," he answers. I count three doors and then open the double doors in front of me.

Luckily, I was right it takes me into the kitchen. "For the second time! Go get Trevor from his room then make sure I have all three hundred classes for the party!" Mrs Griffin shouts at someone
"And you! Check on the food!" She yells at another innocent person "Excuse me. Mrs Griffin, what do you want me to do?" I ask
"Oh Jessica! Your here, thank goodness. These people are useless!" She exclaims. I don't really no what to say to that.

"Jessica, you look rather familiar," Mrs Griffin thinks aloud
"I-"
"Just your eyes, kind eyes. Do I know you from somewhere?" She asks. Should I lie? What if she figures it out? She could fire me. "I-I went to your sons primary school... The non public one,"
"Oh. Yes. Jessica Watford. I remember you now, my son told me all about you," She says
"He did?" I question
"Yes. You helped him in maths a lot,"
"Maybe once or twice." Or maybe a couple thousand times. "You look almost the same," she smiles
"Yeah apart from I'm taller and I go by Jess now,"
"And your boobs and butt have grown. My son would love you! So how are you parents? What's your job?" She questions "I haven't spoke to my parents in a while and I'm a part time waitress and do jobs like this when I can," I answer
"A waitress? Maybe your not so good for my son. No offence he just goes for girls with a bit more money than none," she laughs "I need you to unstick chairs in the cinema room," she orders.

Some man called Pablo shows me to the cinema room. Two tall stacks of chairs await me. I best begin. Pablo leaves me to work and I begin unloading.

"Work, work, work, work, work, work. He say me got to work, work, work, work, work, work. He see me do me
Dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt..." I sing
"Can you stop that God awful noise. I'm trying to find my phone." A rude guy says coming though the door to the cinema room "No need to be so rude." I snap as I stare at him I begin to recognise his face, it's Trevor!