Vent

"We are leaving!" Mrs Griffin announces, standing by the door with her fiancé and Trevor and a waiting limo outside. She turns and walks elegantly out the door.

"Something on your mind?" Trevor asks "I need to tell you something," I reply and pull him into the kitchen.

"Look if your pregnant I'll stand by you," Trevor says
"I'm not pregnant. Wait? Really?"
"Of corse." He answers
"Anyway. I think Steve is only marrying your mum for the money," I sigh
"What makes you say that?" Trevor asks "He, well he told me I'd ruined things for him with the money," I explain "When?" Trevor questions
"Yesterday, before we left and this morning." Trevor runs out the kitchen, I follow him barely keeping up with his pace.

"Trevor! Trevor where are you going!" I call after his as he climbs into the limo. He shuts the door before Steve gets in.

A rather angry looking Steve, he marches up to me and shoves me back into the first room on the right. "What did you tell him?" He bellows
"The truth." I simply answer
"If you've ruined this for me then-" he stops when the door flies open and Trevor stands there.

He walks inside the small room which I can only assume is a storage closet and shuts the door. "What did you tell her?" Steve asks "Nothing yet. I told her to wait in the limo for a minute," Trevor answers "Why are you here then?"
"Because I'm telling you a plan. You tell her that you aren't ready for marriage and your sorry but you can't be with her," Trevor snaps
"Why would I do that?" Steve smirks
"So your not exposed as the gold digger you are," Trevor answers, returning the smirk "You teenagers, you think you know everything." Steve says before pulling Trevor deeper inside and throws him into me, we both topple to the ground and Steve runs out and shuts the door. "Don't bother calling for help, all the staff have already left to help set up and work at the wedding!" Steve calls to us. I hear to door lock then a few seconds later the front door slam shut and I presume he locked it.

"You okay?" Trevor asks
"Forget me! What about your mums wedding?" I exclaim
"Alright, let's find a way out of here," Trevor says and looks around "That vent!" Trevor exclaims.

We walk over to the corner of the room. "I'll give you a boost," Trevor says
"You want me to crawl through the vents!" I exclaim
"Well you can't boost me," Trevor laughs "Ugh fine."

Trevor locks his fingers together and I stand on his hands, he boosts me up to the vent. I pull it off the wall and Trevor raises his hand, pushing me higher. I shuffle into the vent and shimmy forward.

"I see light!" I announce
"Head towards it!" Trevor advises. I push as hard as I can on the vent "I can't get it open!" I call back
"Well I wouldn't fit in that little vent so you've got to try." I punch it as hard as I can twice and it drops off.