The Night

The driver drives us back to the house.

"You should stay, it's late and I don't want you on the bus at this time of night," Trevor whispers to me
"It's only eight pm. Plus your mum would suspect something," I answer
"We have a million guest rooms," Trevor laughs "I could sneak in," he smirks "Okay."

"Mum, Jess should sleep over tonight, she can't get home." Trevor says to her
"Fine. Just make sure she gets good sleep, she has lots of work tomorrow," Mrs Griffin says as she turns on the antique radio, the music that plays is classic. "I'll show her to a spare room," Trevor states.

I follow him up a long, twisting stairwell then up to another floor. "Here's your room, it's got it's own walk in wardrobe and an ensuite." Trevor tells me, clearly very proud.

"What do I wear for bed?" I ask him
"Good point. I'll be right back," he says and dashes out the room. I perch on the end of the bed and take in the scenery: a flat screen TV that's bigger than the king bed that's in the room, a glass bedside table on either side, a set of draws and a walk in wardrobe with an ensuite next to it.

I hear Trevor pounding up the stairs before entering the room, in his hand a grey T-Shirt. "It's mine but freshly washed," Trevor smiles as he puts the folded T-Shirt on my bed. "What if your mum sees me in this?" I ask
"She won't you'll have the floor to yourself," Trevor answers "I'll see it though," he smirks
"You have an answer for everything, don't you?" I ask, crossing my arms
"Of corse I do."

I pick up the shirt and go into the walk in wardrobe where I take of my shirt and skinny jeans and put on Trevor's T-Shirt. It falls to just above my knee. Trevor's muscles must hold it up for him. I walk out the closet leaving my clothes in there. I look up to see Trevor with a rather amused look on his face.

"My mum will bed going to bed soon, I'll come up them," Trevor tells me
"I feel like a school girl sneaking around again," I giggle. Trevor puts his hand around my waist and pulls me into him, he places a soft kiss on my lips. I can't help but hold him tightly, I don't want him to leave but I know he has too. "I'll be back soon," Trevor promises and walks out the room.

I head back into where I changed and get my phone out my pocket and take my socks off and place them on top of my other clothing items. I feel how soft the carpet is between my toes.

I walk back into the actual bedroom, I pull my feet through the carpet and smile at the softness. I hop on to the bed and plug in my headphones and put them in my ears and listen to my favourite song.

Suddenly, the bed dips to a side and a warm body lies against me. I look to my side to see Trevor, he rests his head on my bare shoulder as the t-shirt falls off one. I smile at him and he pulls me into him.