Documents

I stare at the amazing cars that I could never afford. "You coming?" Trevor urges me "Yeah. Are these all yours?" I ask "Yeah well the BMW is Stevens. We keeps the limos in the back for my mum to get drove around in."

Trevor and I march inside. "Mrs Griffin!" I call through the house
"Mum!" Trevor yells
"In here sweetie!" She calls back. Trevor roles his eyes at the nickname before taking my hand "She's in the tea room," Trevor states as we walking into a room.

He knocks gently on the door before letting go of my hand and walking inside. Mrs Griffin is sat on a expensive looking sofa with a fifty something year old man dressed in a suit with a bow tie, holing out a tray next to her containing a cup of tea on some biscuits. The fire is on and it's nice and toasty. The coffee table looks like it's worth all my savings and a diamond encrusted clock on it.

"Mum I have to talk to you about the wedding," Trevor says
"Why'd you bring her?" She complains
"We came to this conclusion together," Trevor says, taking a seat next to his mother on the leather outlined with fabric cushioned sofa.

Trevor clicks his fingers twice and the man in the suit clearly meaning to look like a butler walks over to him and pulls the tray down to Trevor's seating height. Trevor takes a biscuit from the tray "Do you want anything?" Trevor asks me "No thanks," I smile. Trevor turns his head to the butler "Give us a minute alone." Trevor orders the man, he walks out the tea room and into what I can assume is the kitchen.

"Trevor what's going on?" She asks
"I'll let Jess tell you since she knows more about it," Trevor says
"Congratulations on getting married but with this I think you should take some precautions to make sure your money stays safe. If you sign a document at city hall it can pretext your money if you and Steve were to split," I exclaim
"We would never split up!" She gasps
"Mum listen to her, she knows what she's talking about. I think we should do this. It's just signing a document," Trevor says "Its a legal binding document that simply means if you two split you keep all the money. You and him must sign it then your money's secure," I explain further
"Fine. Steve gets home in a bit." Mrs Griffin states as she sips her tea.