The Dirty

"I don't want to go in your posh car," I snap "If that was meant to be an insult, it didn't work," Trevor laughs
"I don't care. Let's just go," I sigh
"Thank you." We walk to the car park.

"I've never been here before," I say
"Where do you park your car then?"
"I don't have a car," I mutter but I think Trevor hears me.

We get in his Lamborghini, I pull the overly expensive door shut. Trevor waits for me to strap myself in with the seatbelt, once I'm done he speeds down the streets. "Do you normally drive this fast or are you just showing off?" I ask, clutching on to the handle of the car "Bit of both," he laughs. I swear my heart is about to pump out of my chest.

We arrive at my flat and I get out his car "Wait here," I order and shut the door which is more like a slam "Sorry, I didn't mean to.. Slam. Never mind," I say awkwardly as soon as I turn I hear Trevor laugh.

I ignore him and walk quickly to the door and shove my key in. I march up the stairs and empty my little jar of change, I get sixty nine pence out exactly and walk back downstairs.

I hand him the money but before I pull my hand away he holds it again. I stare down at it and he begins to lightly massage small and smooth circles on the side of my thumb, it's like I'm being hypnotised, I can't look away. "Stop." I finally order, breaking out of the trance "Stop what?" Trevor asks
"You know what. Tempting me," I answer "What's wrong with that?"
"We can't do this," I sigh
"We can,"
"We can't Trevor!"
"Can." Trevor argues
"Can't." I disagree
"Can."
"Can't,"
"Can."
"Can." I accidentally agree
"See." He smirks
"I didn't mean to say that," I splutter
"But you did. The heart speaks what it wants," Trevor says. I turn my back on him and face the door.

I can't let him in can I? I hear Trevor get out the car and shut his door. He comes over and kisses my cheek. "Come upstairs," I order without even looking at him.

We rush upstairs and I kiss him. I've finally given into his charm. We can't refuse each other any longer.

I kiss him again and Trevor pulls me in closer to him, until our bodies are touching. Trevor slides his hand down my thigh and pulls my leg up around his waist, I bring my other leg up to match. He carries me into the bedroom and gently lies me down on the bed not pulling his lips away. He moves down to my neck but stops as I rip his t-shirt off. Trevor tears mine off my body and I do not protest. I let out a soft moan as he moves back to my neck.

I don't want to go into to much detail as I have no idea of how old the audience is but let's just say we do 'the dirty.'

Afterwards we sleep for hours and hours. Four am I wake up. My heads on his naked chest. "Morning," he breathes "Morning," I smile
"You can't tell anyone," he says
"I won't,"
"Your the only one I can trust."

At this moment I don't know what to do. Do I get up? Stay put? Wait for him to get up? Then what do I do once he's got up?

We just lay naked on the bed for an hour but it doesn't feel that long. At five am I decide its getting ridiculous and climb out of bed.

Trevor whistles at me which makes me laugh as I put a small amount of clothes on. I try my hardest to look sexy and tempting but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work.