Jealousy

Pretty soon guests start arriving. Boys and girls, dance as the music turns up. Now it's so loud the beat in the song makes the floor shake.

Someone grabs my wrist and holds it up, then puts a tray in my hand. I look to see Miguel from earlier, he places six glasses of champagne on it and pushes me out into the sea of raving teen which is like putting someone in a meat outfit into a lions cave.

Young girls in shorter skirts than mine and crop tops that could be mistaken for sports bras grab at the alcohol. "Where's mine?" A snappy bitch in a short, sleeveless dress asks. Think fast. "Right here," I say and grab the drink out another girl's hand and give it her.

I return to the kitchen and put the tray down but less than two minutes later I'm told to wheel a cart of food out into the lounge. I take the gold handlebar and wheel the cart with an expensive looking white drape over it into the lounge, where I pull off the drape, revealing gorgeous foods like steak and turkey. I'm almost tempted to take a bite when I hear Mrs Griffin calling me "Jessica get in here!" I rush back inside, well as fast as a girl in heels can.

She hands me another tray with at least eight shots on it. I step out into the lions pit and walk in. Badly singing teens rush over to get there drinks from me.

Once again my tray is empty and I make my way back to the kitchen that supplies the alcohol.

A mystery person grabs my hand making me drop the tray and pulls me into the corner of the room. Trevor. "What do you want Trevor I'm working," I sigh, rather loudly so he can hear me over the music "I want you." He states
"Like I said I'm working,"
"Your different to every girl I know, they want heels, jewels and expensive clothing to make them happy and they only talk to me for my money or to get in my pants, but not you," Trevor explains.

The diva in the short dress from earlier struts over to us. "What are you doing with her? The caterer?" She asks, putting her hand on one of his biceps
"Jessica!" I hear Mrs Griffin shout
"I was leaving anyway." I walk back to the kitchen, picking the plain black tray up off the floor on my way.

"You sure took your time! Get another round out! Then tell the DJ to put on the top charts!" She orders. I grab the tray that's waiting for me and when she turns her back, I put the bottle of wine in my bag. I take the drinks out and feast my eyes on Trevor and the bitch drooling all over him, everyone else seems like they don't matter and the sound of the music mentally turns down as I watch their lips move trying to pick up on what they're saying. My thoughts are stopped when someone grabs my ass.

"Hey!" I exclaim
"Take a break, come dance," a boy orders, he looks about sixteen "I don't take orders from little boys," I sass
"Hey I'm not little, I'm seventeen,"
"And I'm eighteen plus your not my type," I smirk
"I can take an older woman," he smirks back "Like I said your not my type,"
"Then what is your type?"
"Someone who doesn't bother me as much as you do."

I can't help but stare at Trevor and watch him with that girl, why am I torturing myself? What's that I'm feeling. Jealousy. Oh no, the worst of all emotions.