City Hall

"Jeeves! What have you done! That glass costs a hundred pounds!" Cassandra exclaims "I'm so sorry!" He apologises. Trevor notices my blessing leg and runs over to me "Are you alright?" He asks
"I'm fine." I answer bluntly, pulling glass out of my leg, more interested in Jeeves (I have to call him that I don't know his real name) and Cassandra conversation "We'll have to think your job," she snaps
"It wasn't his fault. It was me, I knocked it off. I'm very clumsy," I lie, however I am clumsy.

Cassandra roles her eyes at me. "Just clean it up Jeeves." She sighs and pulls Steve back into the tea room.

"It wasn't you was it?" Trevor asks me
"Yes. I'm clumsy," I lie again
"I can see right through you."
"Maybe I'm just a nice person," I laugh
"We have a med in the house, let me go get him. Don't touch it." Trevor orders, disappearing out the room.

"You didn't have to do that," Jeeves says "I did. You don't deserve to lose you job. Technically it wasn't a lie, I was distracting you," I scoff.

"Let's see the damage," a twenty something man laughs as he walks in with a first aid kit. He sits by my feet and examines my leg. "I'm Andrew by the way," he smiles up to me
"Jess." He's tall, muscular and a complete God.

"This is my brother. He works in a hospital, he insists on working," Trevor scoffs at him "I like helping people." Andrew says defensively.

A few minutes later he's done. Steve and Cassandra walk out the tea room and into the kitchen. "Let's go," Cassandra smiles "Okay, I've had a friend get the documents ready so they should be set out waiting for you," I explain.

Cassandra and Trevor walk out the door with me behind them. "You ruined everything." Steve grunts angrily at me. I continue walking and debate on telling Trevor but decide against it. Their money is protected, end of story.

Another person that works for them drives us to city hall in the limo. The journey is long but relaxing with the massaging chairs, alcohol and lighting.

Cassandra and Steve get out and walk into city hall. "Ask for Sophia, say Jess sent you," I instruct them. Trevor and k wait outside the large hall. I hug him but as I pull out Trevor pulls me back into him and holds me there.

We stare out across the large lake in front of us. Just being around him makes me feel happy, I can't wipe the smile off my face, it's like it's been drawn on with a sharpie.

"I like the lake, it's nice." I smile
"I like to look at it from my window. It's uglier up close," Trevor grunts
"Everything's uglier up close,"
"Not you." He states. I feel my cheeks blush but before I can say a thing back. Mrs and the soon to be Mr Griffin walk out of city hall. "We are done let's go." The old bat announces.