Job Interview

Trevor, Cassandra, Leo, Max, Alice, Mark (who I learn is her brother and Trevor's cousins dad) and I all take the limo home.

"Trevor I need the truth right now. How long have you known?" Cassandra asks her son. "We had doubts but I was only sure this morning." He replies
"Is this the only thing you've been keeping from me?" She asks, darting her eyes to me and back to him. "I'm in love mother... With Jess." Trevor admits. She stares at us with wide eyes and doesn't say anything for a short while.

"Get out of my house." She snaps at me. "Mum!" Trevor exclaims as he takes my hand. "You be quiet. I'll deal with you later." She hisses at him
"If she goes I go." Trevor says
"And you if you go, I'll be taking all that money out your bank account." Cassandra smirks. I grip on to his arm knowing he's about to leave me, I let go and turn away, I begin walking when I hear Trevor speak up. "Sounds fair." He joins me and we both walk out the door.

"Why did you do that? I don't have enough money to support the both of us." I say to him
"I know, that's why we are going to the bank to get as much out of it as I can." We get in his Lamborghini and drive to the bank.

Trevor takes as much money as he can out which happened to be more than everything I own put together. "Ready for a new life?" Trevor asks.
"The question is, are you? This means you'll have to get a job. Do you really want to throw your family and money away for me?" I ask him
"Of corse I do. Since you came back into my life I've never been so happy."

Trevor goes to one interview to be a lawyer and gets it, first interview and he gets it! That's not fair. I mean sure he's good at arguments but still. "I think he saw my car and just hired me." Trevor laughs.

We are coming to the end of this love story of rich and poor worlds coming together. Thank you for reading. There still is another chapter but I would just like to warn you, it's going to be the final one. Thank you so much for reading.

                             LoveStories x