Morning

"I have to tell you something," Trevor sighs, sitting up. He pats the bed next to him for me to sit; I climb back on to the bed and sit crossed legged, staring at him curiosity.

"Last night... And this morning wasn't the first time I've seen-" he pauses for a minute "Wasn't the first time I've seen you naked," he admits. I feel my cheeks heat up, I can tell they've turned pink.

"W-What do you mean? When?" I questions "When I stayed at your house and you came in here, I wanted to check on you. So I knocked but there was no answer so I came in and you were changing," he explains. My cheek colour changes from pink to red with embarrassment and a bit of anger.

"When someone doesn't answer it doesn't mean, hey come in anyway," I snap "I know that now. I'm sorry. I barely saw anything, you had your back to me and you had underwear on," Lewis explains. There's a awkward silence filling the room. I think back to my underwear that day. I hope it was sexy and not granny pants. It was a thong. Few!

I climb out of bed and head into the kitchen where I use the fruit from yesterday. I chop up all the fruits and put them in separate bowls and put them on the table for me and Trevor.

He comes in wearing clothes and sits down. "Breakfast?" I asks
"Sure." He replies
"Now it's not any five star full English but it is fresh fruit from an angry mans stall," I laugh and sit on the couch. Trevor sits next to me and is first to pick up a fork and dig in. "I like this breakfast more than any full English,"
Trevor must be lying "Thank you Mr Lier," I chuckle.

I glance at the clock, it's quarter past five. We are having breakfast at just gone five am?

After I change into normal clothes. "So where do you want to go today?" Trevor asks "What?"
"We didn't get that date the other night so let's do it now. Anywhere you want," Trevor says "Where would you recommend?" I ask
"I know. Come on." Trevor takes my hand and walks me out the apartment building.

After walking down servers like flights of stairs and get to his fancy car my phone starts ringing. "Hello?"
"Jessica. It's Mrs Griffin. My new fiancé are getting married in a couple days and were wondering if you'd like to cater the party after party?" She asks
"I'd be happy too." I sigh, I despise the woman but I can't turn down the money. "I'll text you the details," she says and hangs up.

"Who was that?" Trevor asks
"Your mum," I reply
"Ha ha. Thirteen year old boy joke. Who was it?"
"No seriously. Your mum wants me to cater here after party for her wedding. Why didn't you tell me she was getting remarried?" I ask
"It's not really something you say in sex now is it?" He questions in a duh voice "Well she wanted me to cater,"
"You don't have to. You should come as my date." Trevor says sternly
"Thanks Trev but I need the money more than you can imagine," I slum into his car and shut the door.

Trevor gets in the opposite side "If you need help with money I'm-"
"Don't even finish that sentence or I'll key your car," I interrupt
"That's okay. I have another," Trevor scoff as starts the engine.