4: Venus Was A Goddess?

Hmmmmmm. Hello :) Same warning as usual, violence, language, offensive things that might make you have nightmares. :)

I would have uploaded this yesterday but seeing that I have the flu... I feel strange... And I love comments......... :P - Emma

ααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

I walked into Greek class right on time. Literally if I were a second later, the bell would have rang. Mr. Seaberg glanced at me from his desk, but otherwise, said nothing to me. Nothing about yesterday's unexpected detention, or when he dropped the bomb that we were neighbors: he was silent as usual.

"So, here are the tests. Four pages, twenty multiple choice and two open response. You can pick one to write about," he started placing them on the desks, "You have the whole period and any extra time you'd like. And uh, well, good luck," he said as he scratched the back of his neck. He didn't smile at me though like he would have yesterday.

>>Dammit, I don't know anything! Do I have to take this test?

I heard Mr. Seaberg laugh slightly as I got my test. I looked at him funny and went back to looking at the test. It wasn't so hard.

1) Where is Greece located?

I mentally slapped myself because most kids in our class would get that question wrong.

>>Well, suck it up, Blake. You're the one who insisted you could take this now.

>>Yeah I didn't know that Aimee-

>>Shut up about Aimee. If you did this to impress her then you're stupid.

>Maybe you two should just be quiet so I can take my test?

>>OH SHIT...

I swear that I saw Mr. Seaberg's face go entirely blank when I glanced up at him.

ααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

I sighed as I waited by Mr. Seaberg's desk. Blake showed up next to me, frowning. Then, Mr. Seaberg looked completely taken back.

"Why didn't you tell me it was her - I thought this was about the other prophecy?" Mr. Seaberg glared at Blake, "We could have this fixed."

"Fixed? You think this is something that can be fixed? A prophecy?!"

"Blake, don't play stupid. You know exactly what I mean."

"You know what, Jeff? Why don't you stop playing stupid? Why don't you just tell her? Tell her why you decided to come back."

This silenced our teacher. He seemed to be deep in thought. Unfortunately, I couldn't hear his thoughts anymore. I wasn't exactly sure how he did it, but his thoughts were masked.

"I can't just tell her. You know what the rules are."

I groaned in frustration, "What the hell are you two talking about?"

Blake opened his mouth.

"Don't you dare," Mr. Seaberg glared, "You say a single word and we're fucked. You know that."

"I was just going to tell her who you were, since you've decided to ignore your status. She has a right to know about you and what's going to happen with her life!"