16: Destiny Bond Isn't Just A Lame Pokemon Move...

So, I'm writing now because Wikipedia is blacked out in the United States. It's really bothering me! It's kind of funny because normally, I wouldn't care, but you know, you don't know a good thing until it's gone? Yep, that's what I'm feeling. Oh well. :) By the way, thank you all for reading. I'm really glad that everyone is onboard. Anyways, here's the new chapter :P
αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

I choked as I realized my destiny that would slap me in the face if I wasn't on guard today. Well, it was supposed to be happeing tonight, but that didn't mean I wasn't on gaurd still. As I watched Mr. Seaberg walk into the room, all those thoughts immediately disappeared.

He sent a small smirk over to me which made the heat rise in my cheeks.

>>Try not to stare at me too much today.

I rolled my eyes at his thoughts

"Today we're going to start with a little movie, it's about," >Can it, ass hole. "Well, I'll just let you all enjoy it."

I bit my lower lip to ensure my laughter didn't escape from my mouth.

>>You're so strange, Aimee. Try and relax. I won't call you out if you sleep. Try not to snore.

I placed my head against the wood of the desk.

The lights went off and I heard Mr. Seaberg walk past my desk. And then the sounds of the video filled the room. It had a rather relaxing soundtrack, I noticed, as my mind began to doze, remembering the way Jeff's cologne smelled.

"The movie hasn't started yet, Miss Voltaire, I suggest you put your head up," I heard his voice taunting me in the ear. I bolted upright and I almost killed him. He frowned, "Detention. After school."

I rolled my eyes at him, knowing his plan all too well. So I sat there and watched his sexy figure retreat back to the front of the room. It was as if he knew I was looking at him, so he turned around and winked at me. Hopefully no one saw that... it was dark in the room...

>>You want to hang out in here for the next period? I'll get you an excuse.

>Why?

>>Well, we have to talk about tonight. This caused me to stare at his eyes, which seemed very dark green from this distance and the lighting. I thought he meant... OH wow. >>Get your mind out of the gutter! I heard his laugh vibrate in my ears >>But maybe we could do that too? He sounded completely desperate which made me laugh.

>Are you planning on killing yourself or something I don't know about?

And when I saw his expression from across the room, I knew something was terribly wrong.

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

I sighed as I slinked the dress on. It was a dark purple color with a halter top. The rest of the dress just barely hit my knee. I wore a pair of white stilettos to match the white belt that made the dress look great. I fluffed my curly hair and waited for the doorbell to ring.

And when I walked downstairs, I felt all my fears brushed away when I saw my drop dead gorgeous boyfriend, standing at the bottom of my staircase. He offered his hand out to me.

"I would say you look beautiful tonight, but that would be an understatement."

I felt my throat go dry as I stared into his eyes. He seemed happy. Truthfully. Happy. It was an expression that he wore well.

"If I said anything else, I might be tempted to not leave your house."

I reddened at the thought of staying upstairs with him all night. But we both knew that wasn't happening. I had to face my destiny or it wouldn't turn out well for me.

His arm wrapped around me as he led me straight to his car. As soon as he started driving, I fell asleep in an instant.

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

"Babe, wake up," I heard Jeff's smooth voice in my ear, "We're here."

I opened my eyes up and reached for my seat belt. Before I could unbuckle it, his hand held mine suspended for a moment, "Wait." With his other hand, he fished something out of his jacket pocket. It was a long black box, "You know, just in case I die or something."

Rolling my eyes, I took the box in my hands. My fingers traced over the velvety feel of it before I popped it open.

Inside, there was a necklace. It had a quarter of a gold moon sort of look. It was suspended on a simple chain.

"I-Is this for me?"

He nodded his head, "Flip the moon over."

Love Like The Moon.

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

|| ©2012 Guitarfreak8810 || All Rights Reserved. ||