15: Lifelong Dream

More pills. Aren't sinus infections fun? :[ good news? I have my laptop! PARTY! And it looks brand stinking new. Better news? I can't sleep again. That means moreeeee story timeeeee!

**This story contains scenes that may not be suitable for some readers. If that is the case, stop reading!** I mean, if you haven't gotten that message by now, you're kind of screwed. :P Right, right, I like panda bears! And that Green Day song in the side is one of my favorites. BECAUSE I LOVE YOU'S NOT ENOUGH. Hardy har har... - Emma

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

I shoved another fry in my mouth while blankly staring at the TV. Hell, I didn't even know what I was watching and I didn't care. Life was boring right now and, trust me, I was taking full advantage of it. I hadn't moved from the comfortable bed since room service dropped off my lunch.

A sigh escaped my mouth. It was almost perfect. Too bad someone had to go to school and teach.

>Who does that?

I giggled at Spongebob's face taking up the entire. I was such a three year old but then again, I would be a pretty bad three year old... pretty annoying.

There was a loud banging noise.

>What was that? I thought as I wrapped myself deeper into the blankets. I put my plate of fries on the nightstand.

"Aimee?!"

"Yeah?"

An exhausted looking Jeff stumbled into the room, "Oh, Hi."

Curiosity spiked inside of me. >Why was he sweating slightly? And he looked kind of pale? "What's up? Are you running from something?"

"No."

"Someone?"

"No."

I picked up the small plate and gestured toward him, "Hungry?"

A grin spread across his face, "When am I not?" He threw his sport coat on the dresser. His fingers loosened his tie with ease while he took off his shoes at the same time. He flopped backwards onto the bed, causing me to bounce up and down slightly.

"Uh," I picked a fry off the plate, "How was class?"

He bit the fry viciously and shrugged, "You know. Classy."

"Cool. Do you want these? I'm sick of them," I said as I offered him the plate.

He shrugged and took them out of my hands, "What'd you do today?"

I thought back to the moment he left the room. But the weird thing was that I really couldn't remember what I did...

"I don't know. I don't remember."

"Wow, that bored?"

I chuckled, glad that he didn't over react to my random terrible memory loss. Something didn't feel right about it but... I didn't want to worry him. He was already too stressed out - far too stressed out, "Yeah. That bored."

"Well, we should change that," he stuck a fry in my open mouth.

He leaned across the small gap between us and kissed my lips. He pushed his tongue skillfully through the small opening in my lips. And then the fry was gone, I was out of breath, and he was just sitting there with a smirk on his stupidly attractive face.

"I think they taste better from your mouth," he flicked my nose.

I shrugged, "So I was thinking of going shopping. But you can't come with me," I winked at him, "It's a surprise."