~Chapter 5~

*Your P.O.V.*

I was walking down the block. My hands in my pocket. I was kicking a rock between my feet as I walked. I was trying to grasp what has just happened. An overwatch agent appeared out of nowhere and then minutes after Mondatta has been assasinated. I look up at the night sky at the stars. "The world is such a strange place," I mumble. As i continue walking I hear a noise that sounded like a groan. I look around but see no one near by. I keep walking but then I hear it again. "Am I going crazy?" I mumble to myself when i hear it again for a third time. I turn my head to the left at a dark alley.

I squint my eyes a bit to see only a faint blue glow. It doesn't look like a bonfire, I think to myself as I take a few nervous steps closer. "Hello?" I call out. My hands shake as I reach down to the ground and pick up a rusty pipe. "This is just great," I whisper to myself, "in every horror movie you shouldn't investigate the dark area alone and by yourself and what am I doing? Exacty that! What's wrong with me?"

As I step close the blue light gets brighter. My grip tightens around the rusty pole. My eyes widen when I see the source of the noise and glowing blue light. On the ground is the woman from before.

She layed on the ground slightly unconscious. She kept groaning out of pain and mumbling something under her breath. What could have happened? I thought to myself as i put down the pipe and rushed to her side. As I tried to touch the glowing blue piece of metal on her chest to see if it was broken it sparked. The blue spark hit my hand with a surprisingly extreme amount of pain. "Ow! Son of a-" I bite my bottom lip hard to not curse as I shaked my hand frantically out of pain. I make a mental note not to touch the glowing blue thing.

I examined the woman and saw that she was sweating. I carefully took off her goggles. As I placed my hand on her forehead she was burning up. I can't just leave her here, I thought to myself. I sighed a bit as I picked her up and carried her to where I live so I can tend to her fever and wounds there.

(A/N)
Hey! Thanks for reading so far and I hope you enjoy. As you may have noticed I am trying to make these chapters longer and not to short like my first three. However, I have a question. What gender should your character be since I have not mentioned it yet in the stoy or should I do my best to just avoid your gender being mentioned or given away so anyone can read and enjoy it? Let me know ^-^
Thank you!