~Chapter 7~

*Your P.O.V.*

My grip on her hand loosens as I look around confused. "Um... What is that?" I ask. I look over at Tracer and sees her quickly get up following the sound upstairs to the room she woke up in. I followed right behind her and saw a phone on the ground. I hold my hands up in defense "must of fell off of you when I was patching you up," I say defensively.

When she picks it up and sees the caller ID her eyes widen as a grin grows across her face. As I was about to ask who it was she quickly picked it up. "Winston, is that you love?" she asked in a cheerful voice. I sighed with a slight smile as I walked out the room to clean up what was left of breakfast to give her some privacy.

*Tracer's P.O.V.*

I watch (Y/N) walk out the room. My body was shaking. Finally Winston has done the recall. I have been waiting for this moment and haven't expected it to be like this. I sat down on the bed in case I faint from excitement.

I can hear Winston chuckle in the background. "Yes Lena it's me." I smiled at hearing my old friend's voice again. "It's been so long, love. How have you been? Where are the others? What's going on?"   As I ask these questions I can hear a slight sigh from Winston in the background causing me to go quiet. "I am recalling the others as we speak," he says, "and possibly some new recruits."

I am about to say something but he cuts me off before I do. "Listen Lena. I know you have a lot of questions but they will be answered within time. But right now I need you to meet me at my lab. Do you still remember where it is located?" I say nothing and quickly tap my finger against my thigh as my leg shakes as all of my memories of Overwatch comes flooding in causing a tear to slide down my cheek.

"Winston?" I sniffle.

"Yes Lena?"

"Ever get that feeling of déjà vu?" I can hear him chuckle a bit as we both hang up and I start packing some supplies.

~(A/N)~
Thank you so much for over a hundred reads! I can't believe it. Thanks you so much for the support and I love you guys <3