~Chapter 10~

*Your P.O.V.*

The walk was quiet minus the sounds of the yellow bird chirping and Baston making beeping noises. It was almost like they were singing to each other which was kind of cute. I looked over at Tracer walking beside her. "Care to explain now?" I ask.

Tracer smiled brightly, "well love, first I would like to say sorry for snooping around but while you were getting ready I saw you were in a predicament."

I sighed because I knew where this was going. Everyone who learns about my money problems tend to do this and try to help. "I don't need your pity," I tell her as I cross my arms.

"No love, it's not like that," she says as she puts a hand on my shoulder and we stop walking. She looks into my eyes with a warm smile, "I see potential in you. You are a hero already and you don't even know it." She points at Baston, "When I ran off to scout ahead that was real but when I came back I saw you sleeping on Baston. He is also a member of Overwatch. The last of his kind. I wanted to see if you would judge it on it's past or it's future. You clearly knew that it has changed or you would have freaked out worse but you took Baston's hand." Tracer then took my hand and held it firmly. "I see your future and it is here, in overwatch," she then moved a branch with her free hand bringing to view Overwatch HQ. So many emotions were flowing through me but then a memory of my pass flew into my mind. The overwhelming amount of different emotions caused me to faint hearing a worried beep and Tracer yelling out my name as she caught me.