~Chapter 15~

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*

I was suprised when as soon as I said yes Genji grabbed me and dashed out the building. Nobody even noticed us. When we reached the forest I looked around shocked. "How the- We were just in there!" I say breathing heavily trying to regain a normal breathing pace.

"I'm pretty fast," Genji responded casually with a shrug. I laughed.

"So where are we going?" I asked as we began to walk.

Genji paused in front of me, "my home."

"Why are we going there?" I ask tilting my head a bit.

"I-I need to see someone again."

"Oh? Is it a family member?"

Genji continued on walking saying nothing. I guess this conversation is done. I ran a bit to keep up with him.

"Won't the others be wondering where I am at?" I asked.

"Possibly," he responded.

"Shouldn't we go back and at least tell them?"

"No. Now hurry up. We have a long way to go."

"How far?"

"All the way to Nepal"

My eyes widened as I ran in front of him stopping him in his tracks, "And how exactly do you think we are going to get there? By walking?" He chuckle a bit as I crossed my arms, "It's not funny and I am being serious."

"We are not walking there (Y/N). We are borrowing a ride," he points off into the distance. I turn to look at what he is pointing at to see an empty field.

"Um are you okay? Maybe that mask is not letting enough air in because there is nothing there," I say as he continued to laugh and walk towards the meadow. This began to frustrate and worry me. Then out of nowhere I bang my head on something large and cold.

"Ow" I mumble as I place my hand on my head. I look at Genji and he continues to walk. As I am about to warn him he disappears. My jaw drops as out of nowhere an aircraft appears and Genji is standing by the entrance. I am pretty sure he is smirking under that mask.

"Are you just going to stand there?" he asked with a chuckle.

I run over to him and cross my arms, "you could have said there was an aircraft in stealth mood before I bang my head right into it."

He ruffles my hair, "And where is the fun in that, (Y/N)."

*(A/N)*
Hey guys. Sorry this update was short and late. I didn't know what to write for this new chapter but wanted to put something out there for you guys. I also want to say that I have another Overwatch fan fic out that is short and I want to finish this month since it is based off Junkenstein's revenge for Halloween. Also tell me what you think and give me some ideas. Hope you guys enjoy ^-^