~Chapter 13~

*Winston's P.O.V.*

I entered my room with Lena following behind me. I place the toolbox on the table as Lena sat down in front of me. I adjusted my glasses and didn't say anything. It was obvious that the silent treatment was getting to Lena as it did all the time.

I reached inside the toolbox to pull out a wrench and a screwdriver to begin hearing Tracer make small noises. I rolled my eyes a bit. The screwdriver was less than a centimeter away from her chronal accelerator before she lost it.

"Come on love! Don't do this to me," she whined, "you know I believe anyone can be a hero and (Y/N) has true potential. I promise. I will take (her/him) under my wing. Any mistakes that (Y/N) makes will also be my mistake." She looked at me with pleading eyes for me to only respond with, "stop moving I need to fix your chronal accelerator."

She then crossed her arms and looked away. I sighed, "you know what will happen if I don't." She didn't budge. "Lena! Don't be ridiculous." She looked me straight in the eye, "Only if u say yes." I sighed knowing that it was no use, "Fine you can attempt to train (Y/N)." Lena then smiled brightly and hugged me, "thank you love!" I gave a small chuckle because I love seeing her happy, "you really have faith in this kid?" She looked at me smiling and responded with, "do you love peanut butter?" We both began laughing as I continue to work on her chronal accelerator.

*Genji's P.O.V.*

When I got the recall message I was hesitant. Do I really wanna do this. I stood against a tree looking in the water at my cyborg like body. My fist attempted to clench as I stared at my reflection. I knew why they were unable to. I needed to see my brother. In some ways I have forgiven him. Maybe he can join me in Overwatch. I chuckle a bit to myself. Mercy wouldn't like that. After all she did to save me physically. However, I have learned a lot from Zenyatta. He got me out of the mental dark tunnel I have been in. Saving me from my inner discord.

I looked at the building and dashed away jumping into a window. I was in Winston's lab but it was more of a mess than usual. I stood in the dark corner as I examine the room. Then I saw a (boy/girl). (He/She) was looking around. An inturder?

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*

Mercy and Baston left me alone to explore. My mind was racing. Was Tracer really going to help me be a real member of Overwatch? I paced around the room as my hands grazed against different objects. The real question on my mind was that baby from my dream.Who is she? Where is she? I had so many questions but no answers. Yet I needed these answers. I sighed.

I then heard footsteps running at great speed across the room behind me. I turned around to see nothing. I shrugged it off but then a quick green light appeared and the next thing I knew there was a blade to my neck. I struggled a bit to no avail. Whoever this person is they were strong. "Who are you?" said the person in a stern tone. I am guessing a man due to the sound of the voice but they sound as if to also be wearing a metal mask. He then push the blade closer to my neck as he aggressively said, "don't make me ask again." I replyed nervously, "(y-y/n)." His grip losen a bit. He turned me around to face him but still held the blade at close proximity to my throat. He was in fact a man but he was in a metal ninja suit. Was this just for show or is he an omnic? I stared at his mask as if it was his face. When I did that he seemed to tremble a bit. "Stop that!" he yelled. I looked at him confused, "stop what?" He looked away a bit, "looking at me like that." I continued to look at him still confused, "like what?" He then clenched his fist, "like there is nothing wrong with me! Like you don't fear me! I am disgusting!" I laughed a bit. He looked back at me and asked questioningly, "should you really be laughing when I have a blade to your throat?" I smirked a bit, "nope but you won't kill me." He tilted his head in confusion, "and why do you say that?" I smiled, "because you are a member of Overwatch." I then pointed to the hologram of the globe behind him as it continued to rotate showing a picture of him with data about him on the side. "Nice to meet you Genji," I said with a warm smile.