~Chapter 6~

*Tracer's P.O.V.*

My eyes slowly flutter open. I sit up and place a hand on my head. "Ow," I mumble from the throbbing pain in my head. My whole body feels sore. I look around and notice I am on a bed. On the bedside table next to me is a lamp, glass of water, and a container of pain killers.

I sigh slightly as I reach over and take some pills and grab the glass of water. I put the pills in my mouth and gulp them down with the water. As I start to stretch my eyes widen. "Wait a second," I quickly look around the room again and realize I am not in my room or even my house, "where am I!?" I then fall off the bed out of panic.

*Your P.O.V.*

I am in the kitchen making breakfast. I am flipping pancakes and stacking them on a plate on the table next to a pitcher of orange juice. "Hopefully, she likes this," I say smiling, "I can't beleive an actual Overwatch agent is here in my house."

I hum as I clean the dishes and finish setting the table with plates and empty cups. A smile comes across my face towards a job well done but quickly disappears as I hear a giant thump from upstairs.

I quickly run upstairs to my room and see the woman on the floor holding her head. "I guess someone is awake," I joke as she looks at me with shock and embarrassment. "Um- ello love!" she says in her bristish accent, "Do you mind telling me why am I here?" I smile as I help her up, "Over breakfast?" Her stomach then growls as if on cue and she nods a bit embarrassed.

We walk down stairs to the table I have set and she looks at the food amazed. "I hope you like," I say as we take a seat. We both eat the pancakes and drink orange juice as I explain how I found her in the alley hurt.

"So I brought you here to patch you up and attempted to fix your glowing blue thing," I said pointing at her chronal accelerator on her chest, "I didn't want one of those sparks to set my house one fire." I laugh as she examine her chonal accelerator. "How did you 'fix' it exactly?" she ask making quation marks with her fingers around fix. "Well I am not a professional but duct tape can fix pretty much anything," I say laughing as she mumbles, "better have Winston check it out." I smile but then notice the sad look on her face. "What's wrong?"

She looks up at me frowning, "It is my fault Mondatta got assasinated." A tear rolling down her cheek. I reached over and wiped the tear off gently, "listen um-" "Tracer," she answered the unasked question. "Listen Tracer," I took her hand holding it in mine squeezing it slightly, "what happen is not your fault. You tried your best." I give her a warm smile as she looks at me and stares into my eyes and nods. Then that silent moment was broken by the sound of ringing.