~Chapter 16~

*Genji's P.O.V.*

During the whole ride I had (Y/N) sleep even though (he/she) didn't want to but rest will be needed. I told (her/him) that we are headed to Nepal. I need to go to make sure I am ready to do what is next. As I see the Himalayas grow into view I feel my body tense. All the meomries returning. This site is where humans and omnics alike can come for refugee.

As I watch the monastery come into view on top of the Himalayas I hear (Y/N) wake up. I turn to see (Y/N) stretching with a small yawn. As (Y/N) rubs (his/her) eyes (she/he) then catches view of the monastery and watches in awe. I smile to myself as we land.

"So what exactly are we doing here?" (Y/N) ask as I get up from the seat.

I hesitate a bit before answering, "I need to see something from my past before I face it." I watch as (Y/N) looks down at the ground before nodding in understandment.

As I open the door so we can walk out I hear (Y/N) mumble, "the past can me confusing." I was going to respond but (Y/N) just walked out as if nothing was said. Was I meant to have heard that?

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*

I walk down the path with Genji by my side. He says nothing as I look around taking in everything. I am at a lost for words at how beautiful the scenery looks. I see omnics and humans alike. They interact with each other and many meditate together.

I look over at Genji, "did you come here often?" He looks back at me and nods. "What did you come here for?"

Genji rubs the back of his neck, "I came here to learn a new meaning and this has become a new home for my new life. I want to start over and fix my mistakes."

I watch as he then looks away from me and watches two little kids run by. They are chasing each other and laughing. Then from one of the houses in the village a woman opens the window and calls out two names. The two kids look over in response to what I assume to be their names. They then rush over and return inside what I assume to be their house.

"(Y-Y/N)," I look back at Genji who is looking at me again, "do you have any siblings?" I feel my body freeze. An image of the baby with the black hair and red eyes flashes in my mind.

I tense up before saying, "I don't believe so." Genji looks at me confused but I quickly change the subject, "so where are we headed?" I quickly then start walking ahead.

"Wrong dirction," Genji says as he just watches me and I blush out of embarrassment.

*Tracer's P.O.V.*

I am blinking all over the place as I freak out. "How could I let this happen?" I question out loud. Winston comes in and sees the mess on the floor, "Lena what happened?"

I bite my bottom lip as I look over at him, "Um well-" He raises an eyebrow. "(Y/N) is missing." Winston's jaw drops as he rushes over to his computer monitors.  "I should have not left (her/him alone. (Y/N) should have been in my sight at all times," I scolded myself as I blinked randomly across the room.

"Athena pull up recent security feed," Winston instructed the A.I. I watch with hope as the security footage is shown. I see (Y/N) talking to someone in the shadows. But who?

As the footage plays it shows how in a second she is gone with a dash of green. It was all too familiar. "Genji," Winston and I said in unison. Then the door opens behind us followed by the click of heels.

We turn to see Mecry with an unsure look on her face as she holds her clipboard. "Am I interupting something?" she asks, "I am looking for (Y/N)."

Then as if on cue Athena announces, "An aircraft has recently been activated and set course towards Nepal."

Mercy then looks at us worried, "what has Genji done now?"

I stare at the clipboard as Winston explains that Genji has taken (Y/N) with him. I look up at Mercy making eye contact, "the real question love, is why are you looking for (Y/N)?" Mercy then looks away biting her lip nervously.

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*

The rest of the walk with Genji was pretty awkward. My mind kept racing as I tried to calm myself. I then heard him call out my name. I looked at him and didn't realize that we had stop walking. "(Y/N) are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah I am fine," I slightly stuttered as I rub the back of my neck. He nods in response even though I can tell that he most likely doesn't believe me. I look out and can see we are in a room on the second floor of a building. "So this is our first stop?" I ask. Genji nods again as he paces the room a bit.

I look around and see a katana stand and a picture frame. "Why are we here?" He does not answer and reaches towards the frame as he gently rubs the edge with his finger tip. I look over his shoulder as he lifts the frame. I see two young men next to each other. They appear to be possibly related.

"Who are they?" I asked. Genji looked at me. When he answered I couldn't understand a thing he said. All I heard was a loud ringing in my ear. My eyes grew heavy as I starred at him. I saw Genji tilt his head in confusion but eveytime he talked the ringing got louder. I looked at the frame in his hand and a flash of red eyes appeared. I jumped back a bit. My eyes grew even more heavy that they closed slightly. I saw a girl that looked around my age turn around. She reached out to touch me but before she could I forced my eyes open out of fear. When I did I saw a worried Genji. I saw the red eyes flash again and fell backwards. Genji panicked and reached out for me but out of fear I pushed him away. My eyes closed again and it was pitch black. Then in an instant the girl I saw a few seconds ago appeared again but lunged at me. If I did manage to scream i don't think anyone heard.

~Author's Note~

Yay! I manage to finally give you guys an update. I am sorry it took so long due to so many things happening. Took over three months and I hope you guys enjoy. Sorry it took so long amd hopefully the next updates won't take as long. Thank you so much for the love. I didn't think anyone would like what I write. Love you guys so much. Thanks again and hope you enjoyed <3