~Chapter 9~

(A/N)
Thank you so much for 500 reads. I didn't think I would get this many. So for you guys I will post two chapters today. Sadly though school has started so I don't know when I will be able to write and post the next chapters. Hopefully not to long. Thank you so much for your support. I love you guys!

*Your P.O.V.*

I was so excited that I got to go with Tracer. I didn't want her to go honestly due to her conditions but I knew there was no stopping her.

It was dark out and we have been walking for a few hours. We were trecking through a forest. Tracer would occasionally look back to check on me and I would just smile in response.

"Are we get-" as I was about to ask a questioning a rustling can be heard within the forest and a flock of birds flew out. It was a bit creepy it sent a shiver down my spine and Tracer looked at me with a slight worried expression on her face. "You stay here," she whispered, "I am going to take a quick look around." Before I could protest she blinked away. I sighed as I leaned against what felt like a mossy rock. It felt cold like metal but felt good in this humid forest. My eyelids grew heavy as I difted off into a peaceful nap.

I woke up to the sound of movement. I rubbed my eyes a bit, "Tracer are you back?" When I looked around the sun was starting to rise but there was no Tracer in sight. However, there was a strange blue glow that seem to come from behind me. "Haha very funny Tracer," I said as I turned around but jumped back from what I saw.

It was not Tracer but a Baston!? It was covered in moss but from the light of the sunrise it reveal some of it's metal parts. I slowly crawled away from it thinking to myself I just fell asleep on that killing machine.

The Baston slowly stood up. It's glowing blue circle on it's face looking around as if scanning for something. I then felt my back hit the trunk of a tree. There was no where else to go I was going to die.

Then a small yellow bird flew out of nowhere and landed on my head. The Baston's gaze was then on the bird. I could feel sweat trickling down my forehead. The bird chirped and pecked my head. "Ow," I groaned but then quickly covered my mouth because now I knew the Baston was looking at me. The Baston made a weird beep sound but then reached out it's hand. I looked at it nervously before taking it.

The bird hopped down my head to my shoulder and then across my arm like a bridge until it reach Baton's shoulder. I look at the Baston nervously as I can feel my body shaking. It then pulled me up helping me. I look at it confused as it then made more beeping sounds. What is going on I think to myself. Aren't they all suppose to be destroyed. Then a familiar blue streak appears and Tracer is next to Baston. "Ello, love," she says with a smirk. "Where were you!?" I scolded. Tracer laughed as she stroke the head of the yellow bird getting a delight chirp in response from it. "Testing you," she said with a smirk. I just froze in confusion. "I will explain the rest on the way." she said as she carried on walking like nothing happened.