Chapter 4:

“Okay class, one of my girls is sick. So I will head home and I would like for you guys to work on your presentation. This will be the only day I will allow it.” Mr. Henderson left class which meant Chres and I had to work in public. I didn’t get up from my seat I stayed in my seat once everybody left with their partner.

Chres came toward me and poked me on the arm with his sharp pencil.

“Ouch!” I rubbed my arm. I looked at Chres and he was smiling.

“Oops” He said sarcastically “I didn’t mean to Braces Girl.” He pretended.

Chresento sat in front of my desk taking out his social studies book.

“This is lame” he whispered, to me.

“Too bad we have to do this.” I replied back at him he smiled at me.

“Why are you dressed up any ways? You dressed for your crush or some shit?” He mumbled. Chres was now writing on his notebook, he was actually pretty smart.

“No, I don’t dress up for anyone.” I lied; I technically was dressed up for him. “I am just into style.” I confessed.

“Well,” He mumbled and he mumbled something else but I didn’t hear. And decided not to ask him.

When social studies was over I got up to head to Lunch.

“Wait Rene.” I turned around; nobody was in the room but me and Chres.

“Yeah?” I asked ruffling my dress down.

“You coming to my house tonight?” He got closer to me. Why was he always nice to me when there are no people around?

“Can’t promised Craig I would go to Piano lessons today, I also have vocal lessons after that, and then I have to go work.” I blurted out. As usual I put my hand over my mouth.

“Oh, where do you work?” He pondered, why was he asking so many questions. I felt like I murdered someone with so many questions.

“Um, I work in a veterinarians shop; you know help the veterinarians there. And feed the animals; just make the animals feel comfortable.” He seemed excited by what I told him.

“Cool, I love animals.” He paused and looked me up and down. “Well got to go Rene,” Chres left me there, so I left to go have lunch.

Lunch:

“Hey Rene you going to piano lessons?” Craig asked once he sat down on the usual table.

“Yes, Craig” I rolled my eyes dramatically.

“Good.” He tossed a French fry in his mouth. “Hey, also are you busy Saturday?” I was surprised someone would ask that.

“I think I am.” I pretended to think. “Yeah, why?” I lied and asked.

“Oh because my brother is having a HUGE party and he said to invite some friends so I decided to invite you. Because you know were friends.” I was both happy and shocked that Craig considered me as a friend.

“Yeah sorry I think a will be busy.” The more I thought about it I would be busy on Saturday because my dad always had clients.

“Well if you can come just call me.” He gave me his phone number and I gave him mine.

“Okay well see you guys later.” I waved bye to Raymond, Craig, and Jacob.

When I headed to piano lessons after school I got a text message it was from an unknown number.

Text Message:

Unknown: Hey :P

Mb_sweetheart: Hello, who is this? :/

Unknown:  Oops sorry, it’s me Chres you think we can go out and eat on Friday?

Mb_sweetheart: Um…sure why not what time?

Chres: At 4:45.

Mb_sweetheart: Okay bye

Chres: Bye

End of Text:

I was blushing, how come Chres wanted to go out and eat? When I got to my piano lessons we started up with the basics and then I got to choose a song to do on the piano. I did peaches by New height, and it sounded beautiful. But because I had practices with Craig he chose Dancing Machine by Jackson 5.

After piano lessons I headed to Mrs. Shepard, my vocal teacher, and did some songs with her. When I got done with that I headed off to go to the veterinarians. When I got home I was exhausted going from one place to the other, none stop.

I got home and both of my parents were gone but they left a note which was weird.

Rene we went to go cheek a business up in New York, we will be back in 1-2 weeks.         

                                                          -Mom & Dad     

I threw the paper away and went to the living room to finish up my homework there.

I know this chapter was short, but yeah hope you guys enjoyed. Also go follow me on:

Twitter: mb_sweetheart14

Keek: mb_sweetheart

Much Love :* <3

My Sacrifice: A Roc Royal Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें