Chapter 27:

“Mom, Dad…” Prod said. Chres and his family, I and my family were sitting in the family room for Alexis and Prod to tell them the news. They were both holding hands and were in front of us.

“I-I’m p-pregnant…” Alexis stuttered and the room was silence. And to make things more awkward.

“Oh?” I said out of nowhere.

Prod gave me the you-already-knew face.

“I was just airing out my tongue…” I said smiling, I wasn’t trying to be rude but hey…I’m still lil.

“How this happen?” Alexis’s mom asked concern.

“Trust me mom, I think you already know how it happened.” Chres explained. His mom turned to him and gave him the death glare to shut him up.

“So what are we going to do now?” Asked my dad.

“I-I don’t know dad that’s why we came to you guys…” Prod explained. I was surprised how well everybody was taking this.

“But at such a young age?” My mother said sternly. “I bet you didn’t even use protection!” She got up and left the room.

“I’ll go get her…” My dad explained and left the room.

“Mom…” Alexis said kneeling down in front of her mom. “I’m so sorry…” she began sobbing and rested her head on her mother’s lap. “I know I was stupid but I can’t change that now…” she finished off.

“Just tell me one thing…” Alexis mother said lifting her head up. “The both of you…” she than looked at Prod. “ Are you guys ready for 10x more responsibilities? And you guys are both going to have to do a lot of sacrifices….” Alexis’s mother trailed off.

“I promise I will do ANYTHING for my child…” Prod said sitting down.

“Okay…How ‘bout you Alexis?”

“I will do anything, as long as you love me mom…” Alexis began crying again.

“I will always love you baby…” She got Alexis up and made her stand up with her. “Because you’re the one and only Alexis I will ever love…” Alexis’s mother gave her a big hug.

“So we need to start getting things for the baby…” her mother trailed off.

They left a couple of minutes later; after my mother cooled off. Once everybody left my parents had a LONG talk. I felt bad for him.

I went upstairs to my room; were both Chres and I were sitting on the floor with my computer.

“Tomorrow we have school again…” Chres said bummed that school would be tomorrow.

“I know…but don’t you want to be successful in life?” I asked.

“Yeah…”

“What do you want to be?”

“Don’t tell anybody…but I always wanted to be on a big stage, dance and sing. You know?” he asked.

“So you want to be a performer?”

“You can say that…What do you want to be?” he asked.

“I have lots of things; like a doctor, lawyer, teacher, singer, or nurse…” I listed.

“Nice…” He got up and came close to me; pinned me down to the floor and sat on my stomach, but not putting his whole weight.

“You weigh a lot!” I wined.

“Those are my muscles bae…and besides you should be used to my weight by now…” he trailed off as he began kissing my neck.

“Get off of me…before my parents see us…” He got off and we just played around.

Chres a couple of hours later left; leaving me to finally get a good rest.

I know this chapter was REAL short like the others, but that’s because I want a lot more chapter… Anyways in the next chapter I will be skipping a couple of months ahead…but don’t worry you’ll get caught up by Rene…