Chapter 15:

Everybody left a couple of hours ago and everybody was sleeping, well except me I was doing some investigation on how the letters got to my old house and all that shit. But because I got really frustrated I decided to take a break and head downstairs for a midnight snack.

I tiptoed my way down, when I notice that the lights from the living room are turned on, so I decide to go turn them off. But I heard voices.

“Do you think we’re going to tell her Wanda?” Wanda was Prod’s mom’s middle name.

“I don’t know, she’s getting adjusted here I don’t want her to get wielded out.” Mama Wanda said gently.

“Well she has to know soon.” Prodigy’s father said, I wonder what and who they were talking about.

“Look, Craig if she comes to us. I think it would be better if she asks about her past…you know. I just don’t want to lose my baby again” Craig got up and put his arm around his wife.

“I know baby, but we need to tell Rene that we’re her real parents.” I could not believe what my ears were hearing; I was so shocked I almost walked into the room. But decided not to.

“What if she doesn’t forgive us, because we gave her to two irresponsible parents?” Mama Wanda asked sadly and I knew it was my cue to walk in.

“So you guys are my parents?” I asked, and they both stood up in shock.

“How much did you hear of that sweetie?” Mama Wanda asked with her hand over her mouth just like I do some times.

“Enough to know that you guys said you guys are my parents.” I said standing in the frame of the door in my pajamas.

“Look, baby girl please don’t get mad.” Craig stepped forward as if I were a bomb or something.

“Why would I be mad?” I asked smiling. I wasn’t even close to mad, yeah maybe they gave me to parents that abused me, so what they didn’t know. But I’m here now and that’s all that matters.

“Because, we gave you to parents you didn’t deserve.” Mama Wanda said looking down at the floor.

“Why did you guys give me to my…’parents’? I asked sitting down on the couch, as they sat down next to me.

“Well, at first your aunt was pregnant the same time I was of you. But her baby passed away and she was devastated so she begged, and begged for me to give you her. I said no because I wanted to keep you; than later on when you were born I had an emergency to go to and I had no choice but to leave you with her. When I came back with my emergency she was gone, her house was sold, and she had moved a long ways.” She explained. “We tried finding you, we contacted the police, and they found her a couple months ago…dead. The police tried seeing where you were, and the police found your house. I swear baby, I looked and searched for you with all my heart.” She said with a tear running down her cheek.

“We were so happy, when the police called us.” Craig told me with a smile.

“So you guys are my real parents? How come you guys didn’t tell me the first day I arrived here?” I asked, I had so many questions whirling in my head once again.

“We’ll we wanted you to get adjusted.” Mama Wanda said.

We all talked for a little while on how much they need to catch up on with them. I knew that I was finally at home, and I was glad.

The next morning was Christmas Day; we got to open up all our presents. I got an iPhone 5, some money, and another charm bracelet. It was great because we pretty much just stayed home that day just hanging out. And explaining to James and Prod how we were truly related. They were both super excited to have a real sister.

I know this Chapter was short but the next chapter I want to have the other big secret. So yeah Comment, Vote, and Follow me. <3

My Sacrifice: A Roc Royal Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें