Chapter 6:

Last night Chresento came over to my house, we talked about what he saw. I told him that I USED to cut myself. And that I had gone to this class to stop. So everything is pretty much solved.

As I headed to school I was wearing my usual. A white, blue, and pink shirt with the number 23, my black straight leg jeans, and my purple city walks, with a beanie, and my hair curled up as usual.

When I got into school everybody was looking at me. I rushed to my locker left my books bag behind, and headed to study hall. I got into my study hall room and sat down on my assigned seat, in the back by the window. Chres sits right next to me on my right. When Chresento arrived he tapped on my shoulder.

“Yeah, Chres?” I was worried he would break the date tonight.

“Why is everybody looking at us?” I looked up and he was right every single person was looking at us as if we murdered someone.

“I don’t know, they did the same thing when I got into school.” I confessed. When Craig came in Chres ran to him they talked for a couple minutes then they got seated.

“Guess What!?” Chres said getting seated on the desk beside me.

“What?” I whispered.

“Everybody thinks that you are ‘supposedly’ my stepsister and that they caught us making out yesterday.” He explained in annoyed voice.

“What? How?” I was now shocked, I never had gotten rumor spread about me.

“Don’t worry they will get over it, most of the people are just gullible but because I’m friends with SO many people I’m going to send them a text okay?” He asked. I nodded my head and he took out his phone and within two minutes people heard the news and stopped staring.

Later that day Chresento started acting really mean.

“Look at Braces Girl!” He smirked to his friends, he threw my books on the floor and he then called be a bitch. “Oh don’t cry or what you going to tell your boyfriend Craig?” He laughed and had his arms crossed over his chest.

“No.” I sniffled. I tear went down my cheek and onto my lip. “Fine, whatever Chresento! This date that was on today is off!” I yelled, I got my books and ran to the bathroom. But I could tell I left him there dumbfounded “W-Why d-does t-this h-happen t-to m-me.” I sniffled some more I got into the stall on the far end and slid down on the wall.

“Are you okay?” A voice asked. I looked down to find her shoes.

“Yeah.” I lied, I wiped my eyes, got up from where I was sitting and opened the stall. A girl shorter than me with nice white skin, rosy cheeks, a light set of pink lips and had the darkest hair and it was pretty long. She had it in a ponytail, she also had some nerdy glasses. She dressed as if she was still little; she had a cute short dress, with a jean jacket, and some ballet shoes.

“Hi, my names Alexis and you are?” Alexis said perky, she stuck out her hand and waited for me to fill in the blank. She reminded me so much of me.

“Rene Le Parker.” I shook her hand and walked toward the sink so I could fix my lip stick.

“Well nice to meet you Rene.” She complemented. “But why were you crying, and don’t say you weren’t because I heard you.” Alexis now had her mother tone.

“Just some stupid guy I fell for. And now I truly regret it.” I confessed wiping my tears.

“Oh come here.” She opened her arms and I hugged her. “I now it’s hard but hey boys are so stupid, I swear if boys keep being jackass. I am going to turn lesbian.” Alexis smiled. I lift my head and smiled slightly.

“Well I have to head to class.” I pointed to the door.

“Oh, sure” she smiled. “But before you go want to hang out sometime, like today?” she asked.

“Um…sure.” I shrugged my shoulders and gave her my phone number and she gave me hers.

I got out of the bathroom and headed to my next class biology. Outside the door of my biology class was Chres. I ignored him and entered.

“Wait Rene!” Chres called from behind me.

“What?” I snapped, I really didn’t even want to talk, see, or even look at him right now.

“Can we talk after school.” He came close trying to grab my handed and I moved a step back.

“Sorry, I’m actually busy with people I trust.” I left him there looking like an idiot and sat down in front of the class.

“Okay class let’s get started.” Mrs. John paused and looked at Chres who was still in front of the class. “Chresento would you take your seat please.”

“No.” he mumbled under his breath.

“Excuse me?” Mrs. John asked.

“I said no” Chres turned to me. “Look Rene Le Parker, yes I now your name, but you know why. Because every time I see you I feel weird, not myself. I am so obsessed over you I have NO clue how to treat you, because…” He paused and looked at the whole class. “They expect me to a badass. Well I ain’t that, okay. I truly like you Rene, I just can’t express it because how could a badass like me like a beautiful, intelligent, girl?” He finished and sat down ticked off, in the back of the class.

“Okay, class let’s began.” Mrs. John began. But I couldn’t stop thinking of what Chres just said to me. He literally confessed that he likes me, but I don’t now I am already hurt too much both at home and school. I don’t need another problem under my case.

Turn Up! *coughs* sorry didn’t see you there. JK anyways hope you guys liked this chapter so please COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE. If you guys have any other ideas for the story just tell me under a comment!! Much Love! <3 XOXO