Chapter 19:

Two Months Later:

It’s been two months…I got over the pain of Chres; and no we have not made up. We see each other every day, but give each other the cold shoulder. I’m fine with it because he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend.

Everything has been good lately; I’m going to state for vocal! My boyfriend is real sweet, I get along with the family real good, and you can pretty much say my life is…normal.

“Hey baby!” it was my boyfriend, Liam (and no not from One Direction).

“Come in” I let him in; Liam has brown hair, white skin, hazel eyes, and is really tall. “Let’s go study up in my room.”

As we went up to my room, I could feel him staring at my ass.

“So let’s open up our computers.” I said plopping myself onto the bed.

“Well…I was having something else in mind.” I looked at him and he smirked.

“Oh? What do you have in mind?” I asked getting up from where I was laying and sitting on his lap.

“I don’t know…but people would consider it dirty minded.”

“Liam!” I playfully hit him on the chest.

“It’s just you’re so irresistible.” Liam said, while his hands roamed around my body.

“Stop,” I paused and looked at the door. “My brothers might barge in out of nowhere and we’ll get in trouble.” I smiled a lil.

“Okay…” He let out a big sigh. “But at least give me a kiss on the cheek.” He pointed to a stop near his lips.

“Fine…” I leaned over and was about to kiss him on the lips when he moves and my lips land on his. It was our first kiss; I might have forgotten to mention but me and him have been dating for a week or two. “You lied.” I smiled pushing away from the kiss.

“Sorry…” He smiled but he must have had gotten an idea because he started tickling me.

“AH! LET GO!” I laughed gasping for air.

“Hahaha no” He smiled and kissed me on the neck while tickling me.

“I’ll do anything you say” I squirmed around.

“Anything?” He asked smirking, and without thinking I said:

“Yes…anything” The tickling stopped, but his smirk faded away. “What’s wrong?” I asked looking around my surroundings.

“Your arm?” I looked at my left arm, my sleeve was pulled down, and you could see the scars.

“I-I can explain…” I didn’t know how to begin.

We both sat down on the bed, me looking down in embarrassment.

“Just tell me one thing…” I nodded my head. “Are you still doing it?” Liam asked concernedly.

“No…” I looked at him.

“Really?” Liam asked.

“Yeah…I don’t do this anymore…” I trailed off and told him everything he needed to know. After I was done, he leaned over and hugged me tightly.

“My poor Rene, suffered through so much…” he said sadly.

“Yeah, I guess I did…”

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, then we decided to do our homework. Once we were done we headed downstairs and my mom invited him to dinner.