Chapter 26:

“Morning!” I exclaimed as I saw Prod getting up.

“Morning…” He said kind of grouchy.

“What’s the matter big brother?” I asked sitting up on my bed.

“Nothing…”

“Still thinking ‘bout the baby?” I asked Prod.

“Kind of…” He paused and looked at me. “I mean what if I’m not a good dad…” he said sadly which broke my heart. I got up from my bed and gave him a big hug.

“Don’t worry…if you’re a great brother you’ll be a great father…” I assured him.

“How do you know?” He asked.

I smiled slightly to myself and let go of the hug.

“I just know…well I’m going to get dressed and head to Chres’s you’re welcomed if you feel upset…Okay?” I said getting up from his bed and heading to the bathroom.

“Okay…” He laid back down on the bed and covered his head with the blankets.

I took a shower and I put on some caprices, my converse, a gray shirt over that had my school name on it, and my hair in a ponytail.

 “Prod…I’ll see you in a bit?” It was supposed to be a statement but came out as a question.

“Sure…” He looked blankly at the TV.

I walked to his bed and sat down.

“Look…you can either be a mess for becoming a father. Or you can do something useful go down to the gym they have here or even go swimming…” I suggested.

He looked at me.

“I mean come on! You really going to stay in this room and die because you’re getting a blessing from God?” I asked.

“No…” Prod said quietly.

“Exactly…I’m leaving…but when I come back I don’t want you to be sad anymore…understood?” I asked smiling.

“Your right…thanks Rene…” Prod said smiling slightly.

“No problem…well see ya…” I left Prod there and headed to Chres’s hotel room.

The first knock, Chres opened the door.

“Hey bae…you look cute…” he complemented as he leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek.

“Don’t I look kind of childish” I asked smiling slightly.

“You just turned 15 don’t get ahead of yourself…you look fine…” He assured.

“Thanks…so what do you want to do today?” I asked as I got close to Chres who was sitting down on the bed; I sat down on his lap.

“I was thinking we could first go eat breakfast downstairs…and then maybe go swimming…” Chres explained his idea while kissing my neck.

“Yeah it does…now stop that because I’m real sore!” I giggled and he stopped.

“Then let’s go!”

We headed downstairs and sat down at a table and a waitress came. She had dark brown hair with her uniform.

“Hello my name is Cam, and I’ll be your waitress for the day…” Cam said all happy.

“Hi…” I waved.

“What can…” she paused and bit her lip as she looked at Chres. “I get you guys to drink?” she asked sexually to Chres, and he didn’t notice it.