Chapter 15

I meant to upload this a few days ago, buuuuuut I needed to work on it a little more. I woild like to thank the Wattpad users who gave me brillant ideas for my story. ^.^ Happy reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Camille]

I didn’t want to go to school, so I used my broken hand as an excuse to my parents that night. They didn’t buy it, saying that it was not a valid reason to miss school. I vowed that, when they were too old to care for themselves, I was putting them in a home.

“We can skip, if that’s what you want,” Christien suggested. I shook my head as I killed another zombie. Violent video games always helped me to control my anger. Another zombie came at me, I imagined her face on it, and headshot it. I smiled in satisfaction.

“That’s fine, I want to see them,” I said. I smiled evilly at his confused look. “I want my revenge, and I’ll be damned if I don’t get it. I’m glad mom and dad is making me go to school, so I won’t be moping around the house like a zombie. “So, are you with me?”

“Damn right I am,” he said. Now that I have an ally, I need to figure out a plan.

The door opened and she walked in. she ignored us as she grabbed her notebook and walked back out.

“I got it,” I said as a plan formed in my head. “That notebook could be a diary. We need to get our hands on that notebook.”

“Oh, I see now. What a brilliant idea baby sis.” We rubbed our hands together and laughed evilly. Yeah, we were that cool.

**

[Katelyn]

I sat outside on the front porch as I wrote about my day in my notebook, or diary. This notebook had all of my thoughts in secrets in it, so I had to be careful it didn’t fall into the wrong hands.

“Hey, Katelyn.” I looked up to see Janice walking up the driveway. Since she greeted me, I could only assume she knew nothing about today.

“Oh, hey Janice,” I said sadly.

“What's wrong? Is everything okay?” she asked sitting next to me.

“Oh, nothing. It’s just that Camille is mad at me.”

“Why is she mad at you?”

“Well…because Nathan likes me.” Her face turned into complete shock, and I almost smiled in satisfaction. Camille didn’t deserve this life, I did. It wasn’t fair that she was the one living a happy life, while I had to suffer a crappy one. I took Nathan, and next was Janice. “I think she’s just jealous and when I tried talking to her about it, she yelled at me.”

“I’m sure it’ll be okay. What if I try talking to her, okay?”  she asked. I nodded my head and gave her a grateful smile. She stood up and walked inside. I smiled in satisfaction and wrote my latest plan into my notebook.

**

[Christien]

Me and Camille were going of ways to obtain the notebook when Janice came barging in.

“I just talked to Katelyn outside,” she said.

“What did she tell you?” Camille asked.

“That you were mad at her because Nathan liked her. She looked really upset.”

“You didn’t believe her, did you?” I asked.

“Of course not. I already know everything that happened before I came here. I simply acted like I believed her,” she scoffed. “She actually thought I fell for that sad act she put up.” So they planned this all along, huh? Smart girls.

“So, what's the plan?” Janice asked.

“We need her notebook,” Camille said.

“Of course. She was writing something in it when I walked over. Could it be her diary?”

“That’s what we thought, too. Now we just need to steal it.” While the girls talked, I headed downstairs for some food. Brys was in the kitchen eating a ham sandwich.

“When are you guys leaving, exactly?” I asked.

“Friday. Why, don’t want us here anymore?” he asked.

“Nah, just seems like you’ve been here too long,” I said fixing a plate of leftover spaghetti. He nodded and continued eating his sandwich.

“So, what's going on anyway?” he asked.

“What do you mean?”

“There's something going on between Camille and Katelyn, right?”

“It’s about Nathan. Supposedly, they’ve been hooking up for a few days now.”

“I’m going to kill him,” Brys said, his eyes going dark. I stopped him before he could go and kill Nathan.

“That’s not going to help. Though she won’t admit it, Camille still likes him, and you killing him would make matters worse.”

“Fine, but if I see him again, I won’t hold back,” he said. I nodded and let him go. He walked out of the kitchen, came back for his forgotten sandwich, and then went upstairs to his room. I shook my head, and then diverted my attention to the food in front of me.

“Ah, there you are,” Janice said walking into the kitchen. She leaned over the counter, in a way that I could see her---boobs. I bit my bottom lip and gave her my most intense stare. We stayed like that, until Camille came barging in.

“You guys, I have an idea!” she yelled walking into the kitchen. She noticed what was going on and, with a disgusted look, said, “Ew.”

“What was your idea?” I asked.

“Oh, right. I was thinking of making Nathan feel the hurt and betrayal I felt,” she said.

“How are you going to do that exactly?” Janice asked.

“Simple. I date his best friend. And, as for that little slut, we go with our first plan, and then some. I want her out of this house, and my life, and I plan to make it happen.”

“Nice. We should get started right away,” Janice said with an evil----if not hot----look on her face. “Since she thinks I feel sorry for her, I’ll distract her so you can get the notebook. We’ll also play some pranks on her, so she’ll know she's not wanted.”

“Yeah, like putting bleach or hair dyes in her shampoo, making the whole school hate her, and other things.”

“Oooh, I like your thinking. What about Nathan?”

“You let me worry about him.”

“Girls are so evil,” I whispered. They continued on with their schemes as I finished the rest of my spaghetti.