Batmathon!

She picked up a BVB shoulder bag, a black pyramid studded belt, a couple band tees, a few pairs of pants, and a ton of accessories.

I walked around and picked out a few necklaces...and then I saw the Batman section.

A whole section. Dedicated to Batman.

I felt my excitement boil up.

I hurried over and ran right into Rain, who was reaching for the exact same necklace I was.

A Batman logo necklace. There was only a couple left.

I grabbed one and she did too.

"I didn't know you liked Batman." I said after a few seconds.

"I L O V E Batman." She said.

We talked for the next fifteen minutes about our love for Batman and bought several Batman accessories. We walked out of Hot Topic with a few bags and sat down on a bench, still discussing Batman.

We laughed at a Batman joke she told and I paused for a moment.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked slowly.

She raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Batman marathon tonight!" We said in unison.

"Fuck yeah!" I grinned. "Right after the show, I'll put on my Batman PJ's and grab all of my Batman DVDs and we will do this shit!" I yelled.

A bunch of people looked at us.

We blinked and then burst out laughing. We were just calming down when my phone rang.

Oh, hey, I gotta answer this. It's Juliet."

She nodded. "Aight. Imma head over to Claire's and chill with Ash."

I smiled and answered my phone, watching her walk off towards Claire's.

RAIN'S POV

I paid for my stuff at Hot Topic and Andy paid for his and we walked out of the store, discussing Batman.

I told a joke I had recently heard and he laughed then paused.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked slowly.

I smirked. I didn't know exactly what he was thinking, but I knew what I was thinking. "Batman marathon tonight!" We said at the same time.

"Fuck yeah! Right after the meet and greet, I'll put on my Batman PJ's and grab all my Batman DVDs and we will do this shit!" He yelled. Everyone looked at us and we started laughing.

Just as we were finally calming down, and I was wiping my eyes, Andy's phone rang.

He looked at it and his face fell slightly. "Hey, I gotta answer this. It's Juliet."

I nodded. "Aight. Imma head over to Claire's and chill with Ash."

He smiled and I turned to go to Claire's.

Ash was looking at all the Hello Kitty stuff and didn't notice me. I walked up behind him slowly and stealthily.

I got close enough and put my hands over his eyes. "Guess who?"

"Please tell me you're not Death. I have a show to do tonight."

I took my hands off his eyes and laughed as he turned around.

"Hey, even if you are Death, wanna get a drink after the show? I'd die happy if I was with you." Such a smooth talker.

"Aha, you wish, Handsome. I've got plans after the show tonight."

"Oh?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yep. Me and Andy are gonna have a Batman marathon." I grinned proudly.

"Oh my God. Not another Batman dork." He joked.

I slapped his arm.

He mock sniffled. "That's the second time I've gotten hit today. Same damn arm, too."

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Hey, wanna go see what Jinxx and Jake are up to?" He asked.

"Sure."

"Kay." He set down a Hello Kitty doll and linked arms with me. We skipped over to the music store.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H-E-L-L-O   K-I-T-T-Y! Aha, so R&R. Next chapter will be up super soon.