Music Store Fun

We found Jinxx and Jake sitting on a couple of chairs in the guitar section, which was fucking huge by the way, seemingly working on a song.

Jake was playing a few notes, and Jinxx played a few more, then they played them together. It sounded nice, but it could be tweaked a little..

"Maybe if you move down to the third fret," I suggested to Jinxx.

He looked up. "What?"

"Here," I grabbed a guitar. "Play your notes again."

Jinxx did and I saw what exactly he was playing and mimicked it on the guitar I had picked up.

"Okay, Jake play your notes." He did. "Now let's play them together."

Jinxx watched closely.

"That was the way you two were playing. Now," I moved my finger down to the third fret. "If I play this note..." Jake caught on and we played.

Jinxx looked impressed. "I didn't know you played guitar."

I went to answer him, but noticed Jake trying to write down the musical modifications on his hand. I sighed and reached into my new BVB bag, pulling out an A7x notebook and pen. "Here." I handed it to him. He smiled appreciatively. "Yeah, I play guitar. I also play some piano, drums, bass-" Ashley looked over. "I sing as well. I'm really musically inclined."

"Can you keep this in your bag for me until we get back to the bus?" Jake asked, handing me the notebook and pen.

"No problem."

"That's really cool. Wanna show us?" Jinxx asked.

"Sure." We walked over to the drums and I played the first beat that came into my head, which was that of Set The World On Fire.

By the end of the beat, they all looked super impressed.

"Whoa," Jake said.

"Super whoa." Jinxx agreed.

"Alright, you can play drums and guitar...you said something about bass?" Ash asked.

"Yup." He handed me a bass and I played a few complicated chords that I'd been dying to try and got it perfect.

Ashley grinned again. "My kinda girl...”

I reached my hand up and ruffled his hair.

Jinxx and I messed around on the keyboards in the store, Ashley and I played with the bass guitars, and Jake and I played New Religion on the electric guitars together.

CC and Andy came around as Jake and I were putting away the guitars, at the request of the store manager who claimed we were "bothering the quieter customers."

"Whatcha guys been up to?" Andy asked as we all walked out of the store.

"You know...musical shit." Jake said.

"Yeah, Andy. We were in a musical store after all." Jinxx scoffed playfully.

"...I hope someone filmed it...And puts it on Youtube...I'm gonna look it up tonight..." Ashley said after a few minutes.

"Now that you mention it, we should have filmed it...That would have been so epic!" I said.

Andy and CC gave us all a weird look.

"Filmed what, exactly?" CC asked.

"Us rocking out in the music store." Ashley said like it was obvious.

"Us?"

"Yeah; me, Rain, Jinxx and Jake."

"What did Rain play?" CC asked.

"Guitar, probably." Andy said.

"Well, yeah, but it was more like what didn't Rain play. She played keyboard, guitar, bass guitar, drums.." Jinxx said.

"Drums?" CC grinned. "You'll have to show me sometime."

"No problem." I smiled.

Andy was texting while we were walking and almost ran into a few people, but I managed to steer him away from them in time.

"Thanks," He smiled after we walked out of the mall and called the driver.

"For stopping you from running into strangers? No problem." I laughed.

"I can't wait for our Batmathon tonight." He said as we got in the car.

"Me either. I just have to find a way to pass time during your show tonight." I told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You know, while you guys are performing, I have to find something to entertain myself."

"What? Dude, you'll be on the side of the stage." Jake said.

It was my turn to be confused. "What?"

"You're touring with us. You get to be on the side of the stage, backstage, do whatever you want, pretty much." Jinxx said.

"Yeah, you can do anything you want. For example...you could do me." Ashley tried.

"Nice try, doll."

Jinxx, Jake and CC laughed at Ash, while Andy smiled and said, "Yeah dude, if anybody's got a chance, it's me. We talked Batman today."

"In your dreams, Andy!" CC laughed, which caused me to laugh because his is just so damn funny and cute.

"Man, you've got Juliet," I saw CC look out the window. "Jinxx has Sammi Doll, Jake has Ella. The only two in the running are me and CC." Ashley said proudly.

"I am right here," I was still laughing.

Ashley, Andy, and CC turned bright red and I shook my head.

"So...I get to be at the show tonight?" I asked finally.

They all nodded.

"Cool. Can I take some photographs of the crowd, and you guys?"

"Yeah, go for it." Andy agreed.

"Get my good side." Ashley said.

"Could you do, like...fan photography as well?" CC asked.

"Yep." I said. "Whatever you guys want, I'm willing to help out-" Ashley opened his mouth hopefully. "As long as it's within reason." He closed his mouth and looked out the window.

"Dammit." I heard him mutter.

The driver dropped us off at the bus and the guys went to get ready for the show. I just figured I'd go like I was right then. I grabbed my cameras and played around with them until one of the guys came out.

This happened to be Ashley, considering he went to get ready first, and even though he usually took the longest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K. R&R. Follow this arrow to the next chapter. ------>