Figuring It Out

Rain’s POV

I was so shocked when Ash pulled me out onto the stage, but I played it off as cool as I could and had an awesome time with it. It felt so natural, like I was born to be on a stage and have an epic time.

When we went off stage, Andy hugged me so tightly I couldn’t breathe. Tonight was perfect.

“How do you feel about doing that every night?” He asked me.

“Every night? You’re offering to let me do that every night until tour ends?”

“Yes.” He said, like it was obvious as fuck.

Which it was, I was just overwhelmed.

“Fuck yes!” I said.

“Then it shall be!” He grinned.

I see why they were almost always hyper as hell after shows, now. Godsmack, this felt great. We calmed down and went to do the meet and greet.

Kids wanted pictures with me as well. I was surprised. They even wanted autographs and hugs and stuff. It was crazy. I loved it. I knew this is what I wanted to do.

We were taken back to the tour bus, where we all sat down and talked.

The topic found its way to LA.

“I can’t wait to get back.” Jinxx said. “I miss Sammi so much.”

Andy just stayed silent.

“Just six days till I get to go see my Ella!” Jake said.

Ashley messed up my hair.

“Have you figured out where you’re going to stay, babe?” He asked.

“Yeah, I’m staying with Andy for a couple days, and booking a hotel room for a while. I’m going to do a job search, and then try to get everything up and running for my music career.”

“If you’d like, you can stay with me. I have an extra room, and I’d be willing to let you stay there for as long as you want.” Ashley offered.

“Maybe. Because I can only stay in a hotel for so long.” I smiled.

“Sammi could hook you up with someone who needs a roommate.” Jinxx added.

“Cool. Thank you guys so much.”

We went through the next six days so fast, it was crazy. I had the best time, though, and we were on our way to the LA show. The last show of the tour. Sammi would be there, everyone would be there. I couldn’t wait. Finally LA.

CC was being super quiet on the ride there.

We all looked at him.

“CC?” I asked.

“Andy, I need to tell you something.” CC said suddenly, looking at Andy.

“Okay, bro. Anything.”

“You’re going to be mad. Very mad. But you need to know.”

I saw Ashley get uncomfortable.

“Hey, maybe we should get some drinks.”

Andy looked upset at the few words CC had said, so he stood up. “Yeah, I just remembered I have to go work on this song I’ve been writing. You’ll have to tell me whatever it is another time, CC.”

CC looked hurt. “It was important…” He muttered after Andy had gone into the music room and closed the door behind him.

We did the show, I had a good time, Andy put on the happy face, I met Sammi Doll, who is an amazing person and we arranged to meet up to do something the next day, and then she left with Jinxx, Ashley left with a few friends, and Jake went to the airport to go to London.

I’d miss him a lot. He’s like an awesome older brother that I never had.

The bus drove us back to Andy’s house, where we took all the stuff into the house. It was a very nice place.

Andy’s room was black and red. It was pretty epic.

He showed me around until we heard someone knock on the door.

Andy opened the door to reveal CC.

“Man, I just really need to tell you what happened.”

“Not right now.” He said with no emotion. I felt bad for the both of them. CC looked so hurt, but Andy’s heart was probably breaking.

“Fine. Text me tomorrow. I’ll come over then.”

And Andy closed the door and holed up in his room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:( Anyways...things get...interesting...next chapter.