CC Tells Rain

I'm going to incorporate Dante Phoenix into this story. What do you all think of Dante? Oh, yeah, also, who's been listening to the songs I post on the side?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain’s POV

I wasn’t sure what to do right now.

Andy left, after he said we would be hanging out today. Did I do something?

Of course I did; I cut myself, and he felt bad. Of course he didn’t want to stay in the same room with a freak like me.

I closed my eyes and tried to breathe calmly. There was a knock on my door.

“Who is it?” I called.

“It’s CC…”

I stood up and opened the door. “Come on in.”

He walked in and sat down.

We talked for an hour or two, until the topic was pulled around to Andy.

CC’s eyes got shifty and he started to stumble over a few words.

“What’s up, CC? What’s going on?”

“What do you mean?” He asked, looking at my wall.

“Juliet texts you more than she texts Andy; every time you hear her name, you look super freaking guilty and look at anything but the people around you. CC, tell me what’s going on.”

I think I had a pretty good idea as to what was going on, but I wanted confirmation.

“Well…it was before the guys and I met you…A day before, actually…”

I nodded, encouraging him to speak.

“We were at the airport and Juliet asked to speak to me. She led me to the airport bathroom and I didn’t know what was going on, but she kissed me, and…well, I made out with Andy’s girlfriend. I feel terrible about it, but he’s going to fucking kill me if he finds out. She’s been texting me asking if we can meet up somewhere when we get back. I don’t know what to say, so I tell her no.”

“Holy fuck, CC. You need to tell Andy. It’ll lessen the impact of everything when it all comes crashing down.”

“I don’t want him to hate me.” CC said.

“He won’t. He’ll probably be super pissed for a while, though, because, let’s face it: Andy’s way in love with Juliet and he’s the only girl in his eyes.” I muttered bitterly.

CC looked concerned. “Ash told me to do the same thing…”

“You should. We’ll be finishing this tour in a few weeks.”

He nodded and stood up. “I think I’ll go get ready for the show.”

“Okay. Think about what I said. It’ll save the band and your friendship, CC.”

“I’ll do that.” And he left.

I feared for CC. His feelings get hurt easily sometimes, I’ve learned in the past few weeks, and I could tell he really felt bad about what he and Juliet did.

I brushed it off for now, and went to re-pack my bags. Andy came in a few minutes after I started putting all my CDs in the right cases (I’m a little OCD about my CDs…).

“You’re not coming to the show?” He asked.

“Nope.”

“Why?”

“Not risking it tonight. I don’t want more Juliet fans to tell me to kill myself more than what I already get. Sorry.” I said blandly.

“You know what? I’m sick of this. I see what they say to you on Facebook and Twitter! I’m going to call Juliet and tell her this shit has to stop.”

I looked up at him. “I can handle it, Andy.”

“Really? Because I don’t want to lose you because Juliet has a few dumbass fans who are taking it too fucking far!”

I sighed and continued packing. “I’m not going to fight about this, Andy. You can call Juliet if you really want to. I don’t care. I just really don’t want to be the reason shit starts between you two. That will be what gets to me the most.”