Pictures Of You

Andy’s POV

I stood there and watched her leave.

It hurt like hell.

I walked into my bedroom and looked around. I was so pissed off and I felt really broken...

A bunch of Juliet’s stuff was in here and it bugged the hell out of me.

I put my hand in my pocket. I felt a small box in there. I took it out and looked inside it.

The ring I had bought a few days before tour started, with the hopes of coming back and asking Juliet to marry me.

On sudden impulse, I threw it across the room and it hit the wall. The ring flew out and landed somewhere on the floor, but I didn’t give a fuck, because I was in a destructive mode.

I looked at the walls around me. Pictures of her and I were in their frames, hung perfectly. Juliet was such a fucking perfectionist. She wanted complete control.

Well, I was losing control of my emotions right then. I stood up and tore a picture of her kissing me off the wall and threw it on the ground, watching the glass shatter and fly across the floor.

 I tore down every picture, every painful, yet so worthless, memory off the wall, breaking the glass, the frames, and my heart, until I finally collapsed on my bed and closed my eyes.

My head was spinning.

Why did I do that? Why did I let Rain go with Ash?

Why didn’t I stop her and tell her I love her and that all I want is to be with her?

Why did Juliet cheat on me and had she done it before?

So many fucking whys!

I couldn’t stand seeing all the shattered memories on the floor, so I stood up and picked up every piece of glass, every broken picture frame, every ripped or scratched photograph, and the ring, which I put back in the box.

I walked out into my living room and put on my boots, grabbing a jacket and my car keys. I started my car and headed towards the beach.

Once there, I walked over to this really high rock ledge that looked out over the water. I took the ring out of my pocket, looked at it one last time, watching it sparkle from the moonlight, and then threw it as far as I could into the ocean.

Tomorrow was the last day I would put up with Juliet’s bullshit.

I sat down and looked at the blue water that was below me. It was so pretty; shimmering, distorting the moon’s reflection and creating a picture that Rain would love to capture.

I wished Rain was there with me. I could have wrapped my arms around her and we could sit there and watch the water, and go swimming in the moonlight, and I’d kiss her until I couldn’t breathe anymore.

That was what I wanted more than anything. To know that she was safe in my arms and could finally be happy and I’d give her the world if I could. I’d try to never hurt her like the people in her past have.

I would write her a thousand songs, even if only one of them got through to her and made her mine.

I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out my wallet, opening it. From inside it, I took out the picture I had taken while Rain and I sat on the bench in the park what seemed like so long ago. Looking at that picture, I wondered why I had ever tried to deny that I was in love with her.

Rain’s POV

I sat in the car with Ashley as he drove me towards a hotel that he said was a very good, affordable one.