ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

HOSEOK

She placed her vehicle into drive and soon, we were leaving the parking lot of the arena. I honestly didn't know where we were going but I really didn't care. I just wanted to get away from everyone even if it was just for a couple of hours.

Hanging around the guys was great but sometimes they could get on your nerves. About a few minutes, we pulled into a parking lot of a burger joint. She turned off the car and looked at me. She pulled out her phone and keyed in something before handing it to me.

"Are you hungry?" was the question that was asked through the app that she was using to communicate with me. I found it interesting that even though I couldn't understand her that well, there was an app that helps us talk.

I nodded to her and she turned to the screen to place our order. Once the person on the other end had our order, she turned back to me.

I looked into her face and my heart started to beat rapidly once again. I turned away, blushing since I didn't want her to see how red my face was even if it was dark. So I decided to look out the window and stare at the stars.

She tapped my shoulder to get my attention, I turned back to her. It was dark outside but I could clearly see her eyes and I just wanted to swim in them. I started to get close to her face, touch her, feel how soft her skin was but something brought me out of the trance.

I noticed someone tapping at the window and she turned to them while rolling her window down to accept the food that she ordered.

They handed her the food and asked if we needed anything else. She shook her head no and they smile letting us enjoy our meal. She handed me my food and I slowly started to open the wrapper.

The burger was HUGE

The burger was HUGE.

She turned to notice that I wasn't eating even though I said that I was hungry. I turned to her and watched how she ate the burger. She had dissected it and was eating the burger piece by piece. Well since I only had one hand to use, I did the same.

Once we were done, she grabbed our trash and tossed it in the trash can. I looked down and noticed that she was not wearing shoes. She got back in the car and I pointed to her feet.

She looked down and started to laugh due to forgetting that she ran out without any shoes on her feet.

She leaned back in her seat and retrieves sneakers that were in the back. "Backup," she said holding the shoes up in the air.