ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ (03)

English: bold text

Korean: bold and italic

Text: bold and underline

◆━━━━━━❃━━━━━━◆

In Charlotte, Dr. Reid returned back into the medical room that Sami and Hoseok were patiently waiting to find out of they will be able to see their little one.

She knocked on the door and with a smile on her face. "Well, I have some good news, our Sonographer has an opening before her next appointment so we can do a quick quicky to see your little one."

Sami quickly typed the information over to Hoseok who beamed with enjoyment hearing the exciting news.

With Hoseok's help, Sami was able to hop off the med bed and Dr. Reid escorted them to another room that had the ultrasound machine already set up and ready to go.

"Sit over there for me, Ms. Mitchell," Dr. Reid instructed her to do.

Sami did as she was told and lifted her body onto the med bed as Dr. Reid pressed a button to lower the bed down allowing her to get a better view as Hoseok sat in the empty chair next to Sami.

Dr. Reid sat down on the other side of Sami and turned the stool to the ultrasound machine. She typed some information on the screen and right in front of them, a projector screen appeared so they can view the images better.

"Okay, Ms. Mitchell, I'm going to put some bluish-green gel on your stomach which will allow us to see our little one a lot better. Unfortunately, the gel is cold."

Sami nodded while Dr. Reid shook up the small bottle before squeezing it on Sami's belly.

From the cool gel, it caused Sami to jumped as soon as the gel touched her stomach. Hoseok noticed instantly and grabbed Sami's hand to comfort while Dr. Reid finished applying the gel on Sami.

Right after, Dr. Reid grabbed the little wand from off of the ultrasound machine. She gently pressed it down on Sami's stomach just enough as she moved it around to finally find the right spot.

"Let's see. Let's see...Ahh, there we go, here's our little one," she states pointing to the screen to show Sami and Hoseok.

It was only a little spot, probably the size of raspberry but you could tell that there was a little one growing inside.

Seeing their little one, Sami squeezed Hoseok hand a little bit more.

"Alright..hold on just a second let me turn up the volume so we can check their heartbeat," Dr. Reid started to turn the sound knob on the ultrasound machine, and pretty soon the room was awakened by the sound of the heartbeat. "There you go. Our little one is sounding quite healthy and strong."

Sami turned to Hoseok and realized that he was tearing up from hearing his child's heartbeat. She giggled slightly as she released her hand from his and used her index finger wipe his tears away.

"Umm. This is crazy!" he choked out.

"If you like I can print out a picture for you...it won't be much to show but--" Dr. Reid offered.

"Yes, please," Hoseok yelled out to Dr. Reid already agreeing before she could finish her statement.

Dr. Reid started to laugh as she turned back to the machine to print out a picture.