ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

IT'S A FAMILY MATTER

It was the next day and with all of the commotion going on Hoseok thought it would be best if he stayed at Sami's place.

He called the hotel that he was staying in letting them know that he would be out and will be back the next day.

He also contacted his manager explaining to him the details of the situation. His manager understood and told Hoseok that he would let the company know of the situation.

He also said that he would keep an eye out on this end as well.

Hoseok thanked him before ending the call.

He was down in the living room looking out the window when he noticed a luxury car pulling up in the driveway.

The person turned off the engine and open up the door. Hoseok's eyes squinted when he realized who that person was.

The person walked up the pathway before pulling out a set of keys and opening up the front door.

He stepped inside taking off his jacket and hanging up in the closet. Hoseok watched all of this as the man made himself at home.

The man walked into the living and standing with his phone in his hand was Hoseok. He was squeezing the phone as he stared hard into the eyes of the man.

"Oh..I thought you would be gone by now," Daito implied.

Hoseok scoffed at that statement. "You would have wanted that, huh?" he mumbled to himself.

"Excuse me?" Daito asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh..something important came up." Hoseok fake smiled as he walked up to Daito.

Daito nodded his head as that answered was sufficient for him.

Hoseok stared hard at Daito before his eyes turned to see Sami come walking down the steps with two little ones in hand.

"Oh..hi Daito...I thought you would have been back in Tokyo."

Daito chuckled softly before stepping up to Sami. "Wanted to say goodbye to everyone before going."

Sami "oh " him before walking away with the twins to the kitchen.

"Can you feed them, while I make the call?" Sami asked as she placed the boys in their high chair.

She strapped them in before grabbing her phone. Both men nodded before turning to look at each other.

"She was talking to me," Hoseok said through his teeth.

Daito laughed as he walked to the kitchen. "I've been here since they were born. I pretty much know she was talking to me."

Hoseok closed up his fingers making them into a fist. It took every inch of strength not to cause a sense but right now Daito was pushing it.

"They are my boys and you better not lay a hand on them," Hoseok snarled.

By then Daito was reaching for the oatmeal to give to the boys. "And what are you going to do? Huh? I've been here for Sami since you hurt her. She wasn't in any state to raise one but three after she found you in another woman's arms. Do you have any idea what was going on during your lovely affair? Your wife was being attacked because she was with you. Her aunt had passed away and you were the only family that she had left. But you weren't there for her, you were out messing around. So don't tell me I shouldn't touch them because you're their father. I'm more of a father to them!"

From hearing those words caused every blood inside Hoseok to boil. Everything went black and before he knew it he was on top of Daito pushing him in the face.

Daito tried to push Hoseok off of him but Hoseok kept him on the floor as he continued to hit Daito.

The only thing that stopped Hoseok was the crying of his boys and the screaming coming from Sami.

"What the hell is going on?!" Sami blurted out.

Both men stared at Sami who was holding on to the phone and noticing that her babies were crying.

She quickly got back on the phone. "Yes, she's 5'0 98lbs with brown curly hair that is kept in a high ponytail. She mixed with black and Korean. She also has a unique mole under her nose. Umm..is that enough description? I can send a picture of her. Okay, I'll do that thank you."

Sami hung up the phone as she slammed it down on the counter. She stared at the two men who were fixing themselves after the physical altercation.

She left out a heavy sigh before walking to the cabinet and pulling out the oatmeal. She grabbed two bowls pouring the content inside them. She went over to the sink and turned the faucet on allowing the water to warm up. She added the water to each bowl before putting them in the microwave.

Sami pressed the start button as she waited for the oatmeal to heat up. Mind you she was staring hard at the two gentlemen in the same room with her sons.

Once the microwave had ended, Sami took the bowls out and sat them on the table.

She grabbed two spoons and walk over to the two hungry boys. She placed a chair in between them as she got them ready to eat.

"I don't know why you two are fighting and I don't care to know right now but when it involves my sons being in the way. Both of you need to get out of my sight immediately."

Sami said those words to both of the men without looking at them.

Both men stared at each other before stepping out of the kitchen and out in the main area. Hoseok let out a sigh as he ran his hands through his hair. He was starting to get back on Sami's good side and this bastard is fucking it up.

"Look right now, let's put away our differences for Sami. There are more important matters that need to be dealt with."

Daito turned to stare at Hoseok. He was still wiping away blood from his mouth. "What's so important right now?"

"Tyla is missing?"

Daito stood frozen after hearing what Hoseok said. He quickly stepped back into the kitchen where Sami was finishing up feeding the twins. "Why didn't you tell me Tyla was missing?"

Sami got up and placed the bowls in the sink before getting a towel to wipe their faces. "This was a family matter. I didn't want the world knowing what's going on."

Daito slammed his hands on the counter making everyone jump. "What do you mean this is a family matter?! When did he become so important that I couldn't be called about it?!"

~~~~

💙💜💙💜💙