ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [03]

Back at the BigHitѕ office, Mr. Bang called a mandatory meeting.

The mandatory meeting including everyone as well as the members of BTS. News reports were blowing up due to the sudden situation that was involving one of the members of his boy group.

Everyone waited for Bang Si-hyuk to speak as the room grew quiet once he placed his hand up to stop all chattering. He folded his fingers over each other while clearing his throat before speaking.

"I know that everyone is seeing the reports of what is going on with Jung Hoseok. I hope that I don't need to say anymore am I right?"

The people in the room nodded their heads.

"It seems that the fans were not happy that he was placed on hiatus and sent out a petition that is affecting a lot of things. Also, there are reports that he is out with his family at this time."

Everyone nodded their heads once again.

"So what should be done about this?" He questioned the entire room about the issues, hoping that maybe someone had an idea to end this madness once and for all.

Someone raised their hand up slowly and everyone turned to look at him.

"What is it that you wish to say, Mr. Song?" Mr. Bang motioning, giving the employee the floor to speak.

The young man cleared his throat and stood up. He bowed down to everyone. "I don't understand what is the problem with him having a child. The hold time that he was a part of the group it was never known that he had a child and continued to work hard, coming to practices, etc. So why can't he do both?"

Some of the people nodded their head agreeing with what he said and others disagreed with his statement.

PD Bang placed his hands up in the air to quiet the room down. "Namjoon, as leader of the group, did you noticed anything out of the norm that would have acknowledged that Jung Hoseok had a child?"

Namjoon shook his head no, "he came to practice on time and helped out anyone that needed help with their moves. Honestly, I would never have assumed that he had a child, sir."

All of the other members also agreed to Namjoon's statement.

He looked at Taehyung, "Taehyung and you were the first to realize that he had a child, correct."

Taehyung nodded his head answering his mentor's question. PD Bang rubbed his bottom of his chin, he didn't know what to do. He looked down at the pictures and comments that were taking at the moment.

Most of the comments that were being said were honestly positive ones. Some were saying that they were upset but you can't help who you fall in love with.

Some have even stated that the child is well-behaved. They didn't understand what the big deal was in the first place.

*Let J-Hope oppa go back to BTS. Without BTS is without J-Hope.*

He looked up from reading the comments and faced all of the people in the room. "We'll vote on the matter. To those that want him back in the group raise your hand and those who don't keep your hand down. But before we do that, I want everyone to close their eyes. I don't want anyone to know who chose what."

Everyone closed their eyes.

"Alright for those in favor with Jung Hoseok coming back into BTS, raise your hand, and those who wish for him not to be in the group keep your hand down."