ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ

To North Carolina, We Go

Sami and Hoseok arrived back at the Sami's home after talking to Tonya and Michael regarding their daughter's whereabouts. Unfortunately, with no such luck, she wasn't there and it was extremely taking a toll on Sami mentally.

Sami pulled up back into the garage and parked the vehicle and leaned forward with her hands rested on the steering wheel. She took a deep breath and exhaled out loud enough for Hoseok to turn his head and glance over at her.

He placed a gentle touch on Sami's shoulder and then rubbed it to comfort her. "Sami, we will find her, okay?"

A slight nod is all that Sami could provide to Hoseok, even though deep down inside she was very worried about her daughter. "Come on and help me bring them inside, so we can feed them and also ourselves," She said to Hoseok as she tried to wipe away her eyes.

Hoseok smiled back to open his side of the door and go to the back to get one of his sons. The twins, Hong-seok and Yeon-seok, (I will probably forget their names, please forgive me) were fast asleep after their little adventure to see their godparents. So when Hoseok and Sami released them from their restraints they stirred a little bit but soon went back to sleep once they were in their parents' arms.

Hoseok gave a little smile as he looked down at his son, Hong-seok who smiled while sleeping in his father's arms. "Don't worry, little man, we will find your big sister and I promise that we will be a family once again."

Again, the little boy smiled but still continued to sleep as Hoseok followed behind Sami to the mini nursery that was located near the kitchen.

Sami laid down Yeon-seok in his crib and Hoseok placed Hong-seok right next to his brother. Sami turned on the baby monitor and took the other monitor out as she headed over to the kitchen. "So what do you want to eat, sandwich or something else?" She offered out to him.

Hoseok just shrugged his shoulders, really not thinking about food right now but his stomach told him differently. "How about a sandwich, I guess," after he heard the sound of his stomach growling.

"Sure," Sami said.

After the quick lunch, Sami and Hoseok headed upstairs back to her office to see if there were any clues to the whereabouts of their daughter. Sami swiftly typed on the keyboard as information started to process on the screen of her computer. After a while, she let out another frustrated groan as she placed her hands on top of her head.

Around that same time, Tyla was sitting down in the waiting area of the airport for her flight to take off when she received an alert on her phone.

She put down the pastry that she had in her mouth back on the napkin and dusted off her hands before reaching out for her phone. Tyla smirked at the screen before tapping on an icon then slipping the phone back into her pocket.

"See you soon," she says reaching down and took another bite of her pastry.

"FLIGHT T439 IS READY FOR BOARDING," the announcer stated.

Hearing that, Tyla picks up her bag and tosses away her trash as she heads towards the gates to get on her plane.

As Sami was laying her head down on the desk and Hoseok sitting across from her in one of her chairs, she hears a beep go off on her phone. Sami lifted her head up so fast that it made her dizzy. She grabs the side of her head for a moment as she sees the screen of her phone light up and notification shows up on her screen.

Her eyes grow big as she covered her mouth with excitement. Hoseok noticed and made his way over to Sami. "What...what is it?"

Sami moved her nervous hands quickly over the screen and stared at the message displayed big and bold right back. She dropped the phone and typed in the information on the computer. Hoseok picked up her phone and looked at what Sami had seen to make her panic in the way she did.

He mumbled the words to himself and then out loud. "She's in North Carolina?! What is she doing in North Carolina?"

Not wasting any time, Sami headed over to an airline website and booked tickets for them to go to North Carolina. "Sami, why would Tyla go to North Carolina?"

Sami turned to him and just shook her head. "I don't know but we're going to found out," she ended her statement with pressing down the book now button She then pushes her chair back and goes to the closet to grab her carry-on bag and throws in clothes to take with her.

Sami then goes to her sons' room and tosses some clothes in for them as well. Along with the entire situation, Hoseok just watches, not knowing what he should do.

"Sami, can you please tell me why is Tyla's phone pinging in North Carolina?"

Sami stopped what she was doing and turned back to face Hoseok. She rubbed the back of her neck and took a deep breath. "Don't you remember, that's where I used to live along with Tyla when we first met, right?"

Slowly the memory started to come back to Hoseok, which truthfully he should shoot himself for forgetting about that. "It's coming back but why is she there?"

"Because that was her home, Hoseok, the first three years of Tyla's life originated from there and maybe, just maybe she went back there."

Hoseok placed his hands on his hips. "Do you think so?" He was doubting it but maybe Tyla could be there.

"I don't know but right now that's the only clue so far."

Hoseok nodded his head assuring that they all should go to North Carolina and hope that Tyla was there so they could end this search and work on what was more important.

~~~~~

💙💙💙💙💙