ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

༺༻

нoѕeoĸ

From the time that Sami was gone, I decided to get my drivers license, so now I was in one of the company's cars heading to the airport. It was around January so it was very chilly outside and I had to bundle myself up. I stood outside waiting for her to come out of the airport.

I checked the time it was almost 4 pm. She should be here by now I thought. I placed my hands back in my pockets trying to keep them warm. I looked all around but still didn't see her. Finally, a dot of person came out from the exit.

She was walking out with someone talking to them and bowing to them as well. The woman kept asking her questions and Sami replied back to her. I quickly walked over to them, grabbing the luggage that Sami was carrying.

"Is this the young man?" The woman asked Sami.

Sami nodded her head. "Yes, ma'am."

She looked at me and tried to focus her eyes. Mind you I wasn't wearing any makeup so my face was a little puffy.

The old lady clapped her hands together and placed them down on her side," my granddaughter loves you and talks about you all the time. It's too bad you're already taken."

The smiled that was once was on Sami slowly started to change. I quickly grabbed a hold of her hands hoping it would calm her down.

"Well, we better go," I said trying to pull Sami away.

The woman stopped us and told us to hold on for just a minute.

She quickly got out a pen and paper and wrote down a number and handed it to me. "If you two ever break up, that's my granddaughter's number."

Before walking away to catch a cab. I looked at the paper and just before I could act Sami snatched the paper out of my hand. She tore it up and placed it in the nearest bin.

"Jealous much," I said to her.

She looked at me giving me a death glare. I laughed out loud as we walked towards the car. I unlocked the door and she got in while I put her luggage in the trunk. I went to lean in for a kiss and she moved away.

"Are you really mad at me about earlier today?"

Sami ignored me and never answered my question.

"Okay, I see how it is."

I started the engine in the car and made my way out of the parking lot. I drove until we finally arrived at our destination. I turned off the engine to the car and Sami started to take off her seat belt. When she tried to open the door I locked it back.