ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

| vιѕιт parт one |

-✨-

Hoseok stepped off the plane feeling the cool breeze knock him back and the chilled run through his bones.

He collected his things once he had made it through claims and started to exit the airport to take a taxi to a hotel to stay in for the time being.

He pulled out his phone and notice a message from his manager. His leave was cleared by PD Bang since he hasn't received his military papers so it was okay for him to take leave.

Arriving at a hotel once he was dropped off by the taxi driver, he quickly checked in dropping off any unnecessary things before heading back out.

But before he did, Hoseok strolled down the street finding a baby store to grab a gift for his twin boys, a gift for his daughter from out of another store that wasn't too far from the baby store and lasts a card.

He headed over to a cafe, arranging all the items inside the bag before writing a letter inside the card. Once he had finished writing he sealed the card, putting it in the bag along with the rest of the gifts.

Hoseok stepped out from the café, tossing away his trash from café and catching a cab to the address that his mother had given him.

Along the ride, Hoseok sighed out feeling nervous and anxious seeing his wife, well ex-wife again.

He thought to himself, would she want to see him? Would she allow him to see his children? But thinking back, Sami was never was the type to deny him to see Tyla but now he didn't know.

But he shook the thought out of his head and just looked out the window amazed at the city that he was currently in.

He was on his way to the house when two people that he recognized scrolling towards the park caught his attention. "Please stop," he requested to the driver in English.

The driver did as he was told, allowing Hoseok to exit the vehicle, paying the fare. He collected his things and carefully followed behind the two people as one of them pushed along a double stroller.

He smirked to the side of his mouth thinking, was it wrong to stalk your ex-wife?

He followed them to the park, staying out sight even though to others he could be a perk maybe even a stalker. The two females stopped walking as they came upon a bench.

He saw his daughter sit next to Sami busy tapping away on her cell phone that she had pulled out of her coat's pocket.

While Sami had the double strollers turned towards her busy tending to their care. Hoseok smiled softly seeing how much his daughter has grown and how much he had missed out on the two years that they had been away from him.

Unfortunately, he couldn't make out the twins due to the way that the strollers were turned but no doubt he knew his boys were handsome.

"I see you found them," a familiar male answered, stepping up next to Hoseok.

The happiness inside Hoseok's sunk and he rolled his eyes tighten his jaw knowing who the person was that spoke out to him in Japanese. He tilted his head just enough seeing his worst nightmare standing next to him with his hands in his coat pocket.

It was Daito.

(A/N: you know he couldn't stay out of the picture for so long)

"And why do you care?" Hoseok shot back with annoyance in his voice.

Daito shrugged his shoulders. "I really don't, I'm just amazed that it took you so long to find them."

In Daito's voice, Hoseok could sense the cockiness, thinking that he had won the battle that was between them. He definitely could remember what Daito had told him back on the day that he and Sami got married.

How if he ever hurt, Sami, he would step in and take back what belongs to him. All of sudden, Hoseok felt his confidence disappear and now didn't have the nerve to approach Sami.

"Can you do this one thing for me," Hoseok stated. Daito turned a slight bit to the side of Hoseok, still having his hands in his pocket. "Can you give this to her?"

Hoseok reached out his arm showing the gift bag that he had in his hand. "Why don't you give it to her?"

Hoseok slouched his shoulders pushing the bag more into Daito's hands and rushing to turn away before he was seen.

As Hoseok sadly turned away, two females caught a glimpse of a familiar male figure walking away from Daito who was now holding the gift bag that he had in his hands.

-✨-
- yes, Daito is back, again.

-✨-- yes, Daito is back, again