ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs sᴛᴏʀʏ [03]

Stirring out from her slumber, Sami turned her body to wake Hoseok from out of his slumber to realize that the person that slept next to her was not there.

She fluttered her eyes open to confirm her suspicions that it was true, Hoseok was most definitely wasn't there.

Where could he have gone, Sami thought as she slowly started to slide up from her laying position to sit upright, leaning her body on the headboard.

She rotated her body to the side to pick up from her phone that was charging on the charger to see if Hoseok may have left a message but to her dismay, no messages were left.

Hmm, she wondered. Where could he have gone so early in the morning?

The more she thought, the more Sami started to remember that she already had last minutes plans for herself that she needed to get done before the stores closed up for the holiday.

She sent a message to Hoseok to let him know if he got time, give her a call. After placing her back down on the nightstand, Sami got out of bed, stretching her arm in the air before proceeding to do her morning routine.

Once she had finished in the bathroom, Sami made her up to the front instead of going to Tyla's room since she heard tiny giggles coming from the living room.

In the front, Sami saw Tyla sitting Indian style on the couch watching her favorite cartoons. "Where is your daddy?" Sami asked Tyla.

Tyla pointed her tiny fingers towards the front door as Sami follows it.

So he went out, which confirmed Sami sort of answer from her earlier question but to where was the next.

Sami then headed to the kitchen to fix both of them something to eat before they head out to run errands. "Tyla what do you want for breakfast?" She asked the little tike that was laughing at a joke or something that was TV.

"I want cereal, please," Tyla yelled out answering her mother's question.

With Tyla's answer, Sami proceeded to fix for her daughter cereal in her pink princess bowl. She grabs the cereal out from the cabinet, the soy milk from the fridge, and then spoon out from the drawer.

She poured the cereal and afterward the milk into Tyla's bowl. Then put back the fridge, putting the milk back before grabbing the yogurt and a container of mixed fruit for herself.

She took the items to the table and sits down, placing Tyla's bowl at her sit for her.

"Tyla, come on and eat," Sami calls out to let Tyla that it was time to eat. Tyla responded to her mother as she heads over to the table to eat her cereal.