ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [02]

The Christmas events had finally come to an end and the members of BTS were greeting their fans who came out.

As they were heading to the company van, each member was handed gifts. Hoseok was constantly stopped during the duration as they were on the way to the van with fans handing him gifts that weren't even for him.

He was puzzled at first some of them were small little stuff animals or mainly girly items until he checked the tag to realize who they were actually for.

"To: Little Tyla/Taeyoung."

Her name was written in both English and Korean. Hoseok smiled as he placed the presents back in the carry bags that he held in his hands. He didn't know that so many people were fans of Tyla.

He continued to greet each fan and sign things for them. After the signing, all of the members were now in the van.

Namjoon as the leader was given the keyless entry to allow them in while Lee needed to finish up some things before they headed out for the day.

Everyone looked back to see that Hoseok had a hard time carrying all of the gifts that he was given to by the fans. Being the nice people that were, the others quickly placed their things inside the van and then ran back to help Hoseok.

Jin inspected some of the gifts and noticed that most of them were for Tyla.

"Your daughter has a fan club?" He asked him.

Hoseok just chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "I guess she does, hyung."

Soon, the van was packed not only with their gifts but also of Tyla's. How were they going to manage to sit without being squashed?

First to think was Jimin as he raised his hand. "I vote to leave Hoseok hyung behind. It's his fault that we don't have any space available," He says, hopping into the van.

Immediately, all of the other members agreed and jumped in the van as well, leaving Hoseok in shock that his members turned against him.