ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

| SURPRISE...I'M PREGNANT |

-✨-

Sami woke up hours later stirring in her sleep. Her eyes shut open instantly seeing the image that she assumed was a nightmare but in reality was what she saw less than 48 hours.

She formed her body into a tight ball, trying to fight back new tears but no matter what they still fell down her face.

In her protected position, Sami rubbed circles around her stomach. "I'm so sorry, little one," Sami said whispering quietly to herself. The return from the developing infant inside her made a growling noise. Sami chuckled softly. "Well, I guess someone's hungry."

She pulled the spreads from her body and sit up slouching over on the bed. On the other side of the door, she could hear whispering coming from the adults, mostly likely Tonya and Mike talking about her. She stayed still listening very carefully to realize that it was about her that they were talking about.

Knowing that she will have to come out eventually, she headed over to the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom that she was in. She pushed herself off the bed and walked over to the door.

When Sami opened and closed the door, she leaned over on the counter staring at herself in the mirror. She had bags under her eyes and salty streaks remain on her cheeks left by her crying even in her sleep.

She let out a deep sigh as she still continued to look at her reflection in the mirror. A little while later, she heard a tap at the door. "Yeah," she answered back.

"Hey it's Tonya, I got some clean clothes for you to wear if you are going to take a shower."

Hearing that, Sami thought it would be a good idea to take a shower. Maybe that would relax her mind, body, and soul. Sami opened the door to the bathroom seeing her best friend holding out a clean set of clothes for her wear when she got out. She smiled thanking her friend for closing the door back to have privacy for herself.

Sami looked down at the clothes seeing that not only were there an outfit for her to wear but toiletries for her to use. She placed the things on the counter and headed over to the shower to take a shower.

Right now, she needed to feel refresh with a clear mind, since she knew that Tonya was wanting to know what happened in details.

She stripped out of the clothes that she wore for the last two days and hopped into the now ready shower.

An hour later after taking a shower and washing up, Sami smooth out the clothes that she worn and open the door seeing her friend sitting down on the bed, rubbing her belly in circular motions.

Sami cleared her throat and her friend looked up, seeing her friend looked a little bit better. She patted the area that was vacant next to her and Sami walked over and sat down.

"Mike took the kids out so we have the house to ourselves except for this one who probably would try to put in their input every now and then," Tonya responded.

Sami let out a small chuckle as she placed her palm on her friend's belly. As she did, she felt a slight kickback from the developing little one inside her friend's belly. "I see what you mean."

"I told ya," she chortled back softly but then slowly changed her expression motions her head back up to look at her friend. "What happened, Sami?"

Just like her friend's expression, Sami's expression also changed as well. She placed her hands on her lap and sink her head down. "Well...like every relationship, you have your ups and downs," Sami started off saying. Tonya lifted up one of her hands and placed it on top of her friend's to continue even though she knew the ending would be bad. "I tried so hard to talk to him. I understand, I really did understand that him being a celebrity...things would be stressful..heck I was willing to help him with anything that he was having a hard time with but I just never expected that he would run into the arms of under woman. I asked him every time if there was something wrong, I was willing to talk..do all that I could do to figure out what was stressing him out. But in the end, he did this....and to top it off, I'm pregnant, Tonya."

Tonya's eyes grew big hearing the announcement that Sami just broke to her. "You're pregnant, Sami? Does he know?"

Sami shook her head. "I just found out a couple of days ago. Right after finding out, I was on my way to see him to tell him but that's when I saw him kissing another woman."

Tonya grabbed Sami's hand and squeezed it tightly. "Oh...Sami."

Sami squeezed back Tonya's hand while wiping away fresh tears that were scrolling down her face. Just then, on the nightstand where Sami had her phone, they both notice that the screen was lightening up. Tonya who was closest to the phone picked it up. The process released their hands as she covered her mouth facing the phone to Sami.

Displaying on the screen was an incoming call from Hoseok.

Both females stared at the phone until it finally stopped ringing and the HOME screen appeared once more. Tonya handed over the phone to Sami to look at.

She stared down at the phone realizing that he had called her over 30 times and also left tons of text messages as well.

"Are you going to call him back?" Tonya questioned Sami. Just as she was about to answer, the phone started to light up again and once more, it was Hoseok calling her.

It continued ringing for what seemed like centuries until it stopped ringing displaying a missed call on her notification. She then pressed the top button on her phone, pressing it down until she received a message asking her if she wanted to turn the phone off.

Sami hit yes to turn the phone off and tossed the phone behind her, allowing it fumble before laying flat on the bed. All Tonya could do was stare at her friend, was she making the right choice?

-✨-

- so I've placed myself in time out due to the last chapter that I posted.

- unfortunately, the next couple of chapters will be depressing too.